15: A Different Perspective

The next day, In the morning.

Fred's POV:

I started to wake up once I felt some movement on my chest. I fluttered my eyes open, only to see a beautiful sight laying next to me while her body was still touching mine.

She had shifted to my side while her hand was still on my chest and my arm still around her waist.
The sun was shining through the window which glowed on her lightly. She looks so beautiful and peaceful.

I always admired the way there was a few beauty marks on her face that stood out. The way she fidgets with her earring or looks down when she's nervous. The way her long lashes curl up a little and makes her eye color stand out more. The way her hair smells like strawberries and the way she smells like vanilla. The way she cares about her friends and how she takes care of herself. Just everything about her stood out to me.

She did get up around 5am to use the restroom and that's when I put my boxers on but I didn't realize she had put on her kinickers and threw on the shirt I wore to the party. She nearly ripped it off of me last night, I was surprised to see she managed to button the top button that covered her breast.

She looked gorgeous in my shirt and with her wavy hair expanded out on the pillow and my arm.

She started to wake up, and I was planning on pretending to sleep so she wouldn't notice that I've been staring at her the whole time...but I just couldn't look away.

"Fred Weasley have you been looking at me this whole time?" She asked while smiling and chuckling a little.

Her smile was just contagious. Her laugh was contagious. I couldn't help but to smile and laugh with her. Something about her just warmed my heart. I instantly kissed her soft lips before answering to her.

"Don't act like you never stared at me Ms. Snow" I looked her in her eyes, "especially when I'm naked".

She gave me a light slap on my chest before looking up at me. God her eyes were so pretty and her dark hair made her eyes and skin stand out more.

"How did you button that shirt up at the top? I mean, you ripped it off of me like an animal.." I said while she was looking up at me. She smiled and flipped me off while she was getting off of the bed.

She stumbled a little and I was gonna help her but she got up quick. I couldn't help it but to smirk I mean, my dick made her legs shake a little.

I sat up a bit just propping myself up on my elbows to watch what she was gonna do.

Her in her underwear and in my shirt with one button done, making her stomach and under breast still visible did turn me on. She was so sexy, she knew exactly what she was doin.

Her ass all out while she bent down to pick her clothes up, made me think about what I would do with her next time we get steamy. She looked at me again, catching me staring.

"Staring at me again, Freddie?" She purred.

"Hell yeah I was". I just kept watching her as she was picking more clothes out of her trunk and drawers.

"Going somewhere? I can leave back to my dorm if you're busy" I asked her, I think she was planning on meeting up with her friends or Rosetta.

"Oh no it's fine, you can stay. Just cleaning up a little" She replied.

I decided to lay back down on her bed and get comfortable to sleep again while she was going through her trunk....but she said something that I couldn't pass on.

"Well, I am going to take a shower if you want to join me" she asked me in a seductive tone. She sure knew how to get me going.

I swung my legs off the bed and sat down scratching the back of my head. I looked up at her while she was near the frame of the bathroom door. She began undressing her self in front of me, I was instantly starstruck. Not only because of her body but because this girl had confidence and that's hot.

She had walked back into the bathroom and I heard the water running, then she walked back out to grab a towel and Merlin was she gorgeous. She threw a wink at me while turning around to enter the bathroom and that's when I finally chased after her.

The morning was off to a great start and I just wanted to enjoy her company, hold off the sex for a while. Even though shower sex with her is very tempting and could cause me to die.

I wanted to talk to her about a few things that's been on my mind since last night, I just hope she felt the same and could give me some answers.

———————

HEY!! I Decided to give his short POV in this chapter because when I was reading what I wrote, something was bothering me and writing this chapter felt right.
I hope you all have been enjoying this!! Please leave comments if you can<3