11: Takes Two To Tango

**Quick Chapter before the long ones, this is just a sort of catching up chapter**

It was now Friday, and i haven't talked to Fred and I wasn't planning on it either. I did what I was always good at doing before we started sneaking around. Ignoring him.

Fred would shoot glances at me during dinner and I ignored it. He would even try to get my attention in Potions but I ignored him. We had to choose a partner in potions for an assignment and when I seen him approaching me, I partnered up with Jeremih which made Fred irritated.

On Wednesday, we had to share the field for practice with Gryffindors and god he looked so sexy in his quidditch uniform. I would've took him right there in the locker room if i wasn't ignoring him. He had caught me looking at him and he winked but I scoffed and made a disgusted face even though I very much liked it. He was left confused.

Yesterday, Thursday, he was walking down the halls by himself and so was I. That's when he took his chance to speak.

"Hey wait up, Snow can we talk? I don't know what's gotten in to you but-"... I couldn't believe this mf when he said that.

I snapped back by saying "Whats gotten in to me? Oh please Fred, cut the bullshit".

"The hell are you on about?"

"Really Fred? You're gonna stand here and act like you werent Snogging Romilda on Monday?"

"So that's why you've been ignoring me?.. She kissed me and I wanted nothing to do with her! Christ snow you might as well write the word Jealous on your forehead!" He spat back while moving closer to me.

"Jealous? I'm not jealous! I'm mad at the fact that I let some Gingered Prick come inside me the same day he Snoggs on a whore!"

"Why are you even mad in the first place? It's not like we are even together!"

Ouch. That last sentence hit me like a train. That was all I needed to hear.

"You're right Fred. I shouldn't be mad. Just make sure you practice what you preach Prick!

After that, we both went the opposite way. The argument we had made me more excited.
-----

Back to present day, Today was the quidditch match with Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw. Since Gryffindor and Hufflepuff weren't playing, we were allowed to sit wherever. Me, Ro, Hermione, Ced and Grey sat on the Ravenclaw side. I still cheered on for My favorite slytherins which made some of the Ravenclaw students a bit upset. During the game, a bludger was heading towards the stands we were at but Jeremih had swooped in front of it and hit it with the bat. He then turned and winked at me which surprised all of us. I just took it as a "you welcome for saving your life" type of wink.

A hour had passed by and Slytherin had ended up winning, Ravenclaw came in so close too but Draco caught the snitch. Although we were bummed out, I was happy for Pansy. Me, Mione, and Ro ran to the field to cheer on Pansy and Jeremih. What I didn't realize was that Fred, George, Harry and Ron were following Hermione.

"SLYTHERIN! SLYTHERIN! SLYTHERIN!" They chanted. I gave a big hug to Jeremih seeing as he was so happy to win. I don't know why I did it, but I did. I wanted to heal the broken memories we had and just remain friends. I was guessing it's because I was just excited. When I pulled away, I turned around and noticed Fred was there. He was biting down hard, I seen his jaw had tightened and his hands becoming into fist. Don't know why the fuck he was mad.

"Going to the Party Snow?"
I turned to see who asked and it was George. He was standing next to Harry and Fred.
"Oh of course, What about you lot?"
"Definitely. I just hope you can handle your liquor well Em" he implied while secretly pulling out a bottle of Firewhiskey from his jacket.
"Bet 5 galleons I can handle it better than you" I said, being friendly.

I noticed Fred becoming tense but i don't know why. Did he think I was flirting with George?

"Miss Snow likes to bet?! I didn't know that about you" He said while chuckling.
I took the opportunity to set Fred off even more.

"Well Georgie, there's a lot of things you don't know about me.... guess we'll find out later tonight"

The confidence in me was growing and I felt bolder by the minute.

After I finished my sentence, I notice Fred seemed pissed which was great. Harry just stood there looking at Cho I think....I dunno. And George seemed flushed with excitement.

-----
After being on the field chatting away with eachother, we were all excused. All students had went back to their dorm to rest or get ready for the Party. The party was this Saturday so I invited Ro and Hermione to come to my dorm and get ready.

The party was gonna be a Hit or Miss. Either way, it was so on.

-------