10: Caught Up

After having a little meet up with Fred, I walked to my second class of the day which was Defense Against The Dark Arts.

The only people I knew in here was Adrian, Pansy, Neville and Blaise.

I walked in looking "completely fucked out" and Mad-Eye just told me to pick a seat anywhere. I seen Pansy in the back and moved towards her. Some students were looking at me like I've gone Mad.

Pansy looked at me as her eyes widened and she moved her eyes back and forth to my eyes and my neck. As I was sitting down, she finally said something. "Who in the hell was sucking on YOU??"

"WELL GEEZ Pans Good morning to you too!!"

Pansy and I met through Jeremih, my summer fling. Him and Pansy are cousins, their moms are sisters. She hexed Jeremih for what he did and she was there to comfort me at times when Ro was in the muggle world.

"Ehem" Pansy said while clearing her throat. "So back to my question if you don't mind..."

"Well it wasn't your cousin that's for sure" I snapped back at her.

"Feisty...seems like whoever the lucky charmer is didn't do too well" she responded while laughing

I chuckled with her and in my head I was thinking "she has no clue how good it actually was ..."

We continued to take a few notes on Some of the main Curses. My head was full on Fred mode. I was barely focusing on class.

"Earth to Emerald!" I snapped out of my trance after Adrian said something. I looked towards him and he just whisper shouted something about a party being thrown in the slytherin common room.

"Bring your friends, it'll be Wild." Blaise added

"Pssshhht Longbottom" Pansy called out from across the wrong. He turned around and gave a questionable nod.

"Slytherin Common Room party to celebrate the quidditch match. Party is this Saturday , tell your people" pucey told him.

The quidditch match was Friday and Slytherins were very cocky, throwing a party whether they didn't know if they'd lose or win. Most likely they would win, they're brilliant .

"Okay, I'll tell them but I most likely won't go- Bloody hell, Em you have a purple bruise on your neck!" Neville said while looking at me. Poor innocent ole Neville. The boys just laughed at his comment and Pansy laughed and looked at it as well.

More giggles and chuckles were shared before we took notes on the subject being learned in class, it wasn't something to be laughing about.

—————

After class finished, it was time for Lunch. I wouldn't have time to get my Quidditch Gear after my last class so I decided to head back to my dorm and grab it during the first few minutes of lunch.

After I went back and got my gear I was walking through the corridors almost making it towards the Great hall when I heard a girl giggling. As I moved forward in the same path I was heading, the laughing became louder.

"Oh Fred you're sooo funny"

I heard the girl mention Fred in flirty tone and hid behind one of the walls I was near, right at the corner before I turn. I peeked from the wall and couldn't believe what I seen.

It was Fred....and Romilda Vane, the same gryffindor girl I caught Tom shagging.

My heart sunk deep at the sight.

Fred was leaning his back on the wall, arms crossed on his chest and his legs crossed as well while she stood a few feet away from him. She was twisting a piece of her hair giving him a flirty look. She kept touching his chest and kept commenting on how funny he was. He didn't seem too pleased but he didn't stop her either. It was what he did next that hurt me.