51: New Years Eve

"No. I'm not going" I scowled at Blaise while eating my Cheeri Owls at the Slytherin table. He was asking me nonstop to go to the New Years party that would be in the Hufflepuff common room.

It's been a week and a half since Gaby obliviated Fred, since my birthday, and since my heart shattered into millions of pieces. I've been sitting with Blaise who was the only person i knew besides the Weasleys that were one of the students here over break. Jeremih went back home and pansy wasn't here either, all my other mates were coming later.

"I think a party is just what you need. Besides it's your own house." Blaise insisted. I told him everything I've been through with Fred and Blaise told me a few things him and Adrian been up to. "Adrian is not here which makes me sad. Sad plus fun party equals happy" he stuffed a biscuit in his mouth as I swirled my spoon around.

The Great hall was filled with only about fifty students, but it was only breakfast and more students would be joining later since Christmas was over. Meaning, the party would be packed.

"I'll think about it" I said before looking up at Blaise.

"My god woman, you're annoying the fuck out of me now. I just can't believe this. I'm trying my best to cheer you up——" Blaise kept babbling and my eyes went past his shoulders to see the Gryffindor table.

While Blaise was still talking, I got distracted by the laughing redhead. Everything I heard near me had been blocked out as I focused on the only laugh that filled the huge hall up. Just looking at him and thinking about him had comfort my sore soul.

My eyes started to water now while looking at him. I couldn't believe that one of my fears had came true. I joked about it once but I never knew Fred would actually forget about me.

"Emerald...I was joking" Blaise continued as he snapped me out of my daydreaming.

"Huh?" I turned to him. "Oh. It's allergies" I whispered. "I'm going to go rest, if you don't mind" I said while finishing up.

"Yeah. Fine. Well fuck me. Right. Just fuck Blaise and his yapping." He rolled his eyes and started eating the food next to him. "Let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on" he said softly, changing from his angered tone.

I was wearing the lovely top that Ms.Weasley had knitted for me and gave as a Christmas gift. I brushed off the crumbs on my soft pajama pants before standing and also folded the soft white plushy throw blanket I brought from my dorm.

The hall was filled with students in their pajamas so it didn't matter what we wore. Blaise on the other hand wore his all black silk pajama set and even had soft sleeping mask for his eyes.

"Love ya Zabini." I smiled softly with my lips as I stood up and started to walk away back to the Hall entrance. "Tell Adrian and Pansy I said Happy New years." I yelled back.

As I made my way out of the hall, I could hear a few plates being tossed onto each other and more footsteps rush out of the hall behind me. A few giggles and whispering went on and as I turned around, it was these two perky Ravenclaws.

They were walking behind me as I was walking to the fountain I loved. It would be hard for me not to hear them as they were loud as fuck. So I eavesdropped.

"Do you think he'll actually want to?" The blonde one asked.

"Of course he would. I don't know if he's done one before but I know he'd be willing to have one" the brunette one replied.

"His brother is cuter in my opinion" the blonde said. I didn't think too much of it I mean, they could be talking about any bloke at this school.

"He could bugger off. Just think about it Leila, a threesome with the hottest boy at Hogwarts"