35: Life of the Party

After seeing Fred again, all the memories rushed back. It's been a simple and plain two weeks and it even felt like before we started having something. Making my way to Amelia, there were more people walking in that included of Gryffindors and Slytherins we both knew. The Slytherins were Adrian, Blaise, Tom, and Pansy. Amelia moved to them to talk while the familiar Gryffindors stayed with me.

"Em! Glad to see you here, darling. Also looking rather ...exciting" Lee greeted with a hug and looked at my new attachment when he said his last word.

I was expecting George to give me a hug as well but he just brought his mouth to my ear and whispered a sentence I didn't expect to hear.
"I know you probably don't need this right now but we beg you, please talk to Fred"
As he pulled away, I just looked at him with a confused expression.

"We?" I asked.
George, Lee, Angelina had made pouting faces and moved their hands in front of their face that seemed like they were praying.

"He's been grumpy and angry everyday since he told us what between you two. On top of that, Gabriella has been annoying as fuck." Angelina exclaimed.

At first, I was giving in to the idea of talking to him. A simple talk wouldn't hurt. I put my head down and then turned my face to the side where the Food table was located. He was with Gaby eating some crisps and drinking, I did feel jealous in my core but shook it away. I told them that I'll try later, even though I didn't know for sure if I would.

As more people showed up to the party, the whole room started to fill up. Music blasting, cups flying in the air, couples or strangers grinding on the dance floor or snogging in the corners. I was with Rosetta near her music player and some sort of charmed speaker she had brought that would fill up the whole room.

"I really want to dance but I need a good song!" I told her over the music.
"Be my guest!" She yelled back and she showed me the music choices she had.

I went through multiple until I found one that I really liked, "Robin Thicke" i said. He's literally my Mums favorite. The song name was labeled "Everything I Can't Have". Not to seem like that type of person, but I am quite the dancer so I was very familiar with the song and a dance style I loved.

Making my way to the main floor, I didn't want to be the only one there. No one was really dancing to the song, maybe they didn't know. The first person I came in contact with was George so I grabbed him. I took his hands into mine and was teaching him how to do the dance I learned.

"Em, what is this?"
"It's called Salsa George, just follow me."

"I want a Fresh Girl, I want to drink my drink, I want to get High. Cant Have Everything"

It was just us two dancing and having fun, students were cheering for us and I would chuckle every-time George would feel the beat and sway his hips. He had then spun me and my skirt was flowing beautifully.
"You're a natural" I told him.
"I was Born to be great" he said with a smirk.

For the next part of the song, Angelina had joined and I grabbed George to dance with her and teach her. Rosetta had joined the dance floor as well with Grey, glad to see those two together. The next person I seen was Enzo and so we danced, same thing I taught George was the same steps I taught him.

"When the brandy hits my throat I go
Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da"

Enzo was stepping on my feet and all I could do was chuckle as he messed up. He kept apologizing and he gave up which made me feel bad.

"I'll take it from here I guess" Jeremih said while reaching his hand out to me.
"Awe, how sweet" I said cheekily while grabbing his hand.
He then rested one hand on my hip and the other one intertwined with my hand right hand while my other hand was on his shoulder.