16: Sunday Shower

**Back to Emeralds POV. Recapping a bit from her perspective earlier then resuming from what we left off on Fred's.**
ALSO 100+ READS/VIEWERS I know it's not much PERIODT

As I woke, I had opened my eyes to a pair of sweet light brown eyes that had a hint of green staring into my soul. A sweet ginger boy laying next to and a bit under me. He was caressing my waist which had me feeling protected and safe. He seemed to be awake for a few minutes before me.

We shared a few jokes and ...stares for a moment.
I didn't have any plans today, which Fred thought I did but I told him he was able to stay. As soon as I seen him getting comfortable, I had asked if he wanted to join me in my shower which I was scared to ask because...I never showered with anyone before.

Without any hesitation, he sat up fast. I was always insecure about my body but over the summer I had lost weight from quidditch and volleyball which I played with Rosetta. Rosettas mom is a muggle who played Volleyball and taught us whenever I'd visit.

I gained confidence and decided to undress myself in front of him, I could tell by his eyes and boxers that he was very entertained.

After I undressed myself in front of him, i had turned the water on and left it to run till it was warm a little while I went back out to grab two towels from my closet. Fred had looked rough and flushed, eyes attached on me while he was still sitting on the bed.

I heard Fred yell, "You're gonna be the death of me Snow!" as I went back into the bathroom. Made me chuckle a bit and blush. I was hoping he didn't just want to have shower sex, I felt filthy and really wanted to shower and just talk to him. Although...shower sex with him would give me a heart attack.

I got into the shower and washed my face and immediately about 2 minutes later, I felt Fred's warm hands creep from my back to my stomach. He hugged me from before turning me around and sharing a soft kiss on my lips, the water ran down my hair and back. He pulled away and grabbed the green bottle off my shower rack.

"This shampoo?"
"Yes, and that Pink one to the left is-"
"Conditioner, i know. Same one you left at the burrow a few years back" he said while smiling

I couldn't believe he remembered that, my stomach was now filled with butterflies. He started to help me wash my hair, putting some shampoo on my head and he took his fingers to massage it in.

I held up my Loofa and body wash while looking at him. "Would you like me to?" I asked.
"Vanilla?"
"Yeah.. how'd ya know?"
"Just a guess, yes please"

I began to wash his body while he still washed my hair, we had looked each other in the eyes... smiling until we asked the same question.
"Can we talk?"
We chuckled at the fact we asked it in unison.
"You first, Switch so you'll be in the water" I told him.
Now in the water letting the water rinse the soap off, he began to speak.

"I - I wanted to ask you about Riddle..and Knight. I could see you know them very well."
"Yes...uh.. I wanted to talk about the same thing. Shampoo?."
"Yes. Pass me the loofa please darling. Go ahead, I'll listen"

Fred began to wash my body now, while I washed his hair.
"Well, Starting off with Knight.. we had a summer fling before 5th year. Bend down just a bit- yes there don't move too much."
I continued to tell him about the whole thing on how we met and how we ended. Only took about 4 minutes.

"So last night ...during never have I ever ...it was about him? OW! Snow- my eyes"
"I told you not to move! And yes.. but I don't feel anything for him at all anymore- Freddie- this whole time you've only been rubbing soap on my BOOBS!"
"Sorry, couldn't help it and Knight's a Plonker. Anyways I made a soap bra!!"
"Uh...Fred- but why do you hate knight anyways?"
"Eh. Bit of a Quidditch back and forth history. Let me wash your back love"