20: Back & Forth

**This Chapter Contains Mature Content**
————————————-

As we made our way towards the great hall, my stomach was filled with butterflies. We walked in while Fred still had his arm around my shoulders.

Towards the Gryffindor table I first spotted Hermione who seen us and she widened her eyes. I haven't talked to Hermione since the party, I felt bad that I didn't tell her much.

"Good Morning Mates" Fred said while helping me sit down next to him. Across from us was Lee, Gabriella, George and Angelina. Next to me was Hermione and next to Fred was Harry and Ron.

"Good- morning....?" Ron puzzled while looking at us.
"Hey Em! Lovely seeing you here" Angelina added smiling while darting her eyes from Fred to Me.

Once we started eating, it wasn't quiet at all. I thought going to the table would be awkward but I instantly felt comfortable. There was one thing, or person I should say. Gabriella would not stop staring and she would give these odd glances, she seemed bothered as fuck.

I started to eat my toast that sat in front of me when Fred came near my ear and said "Look at Ron". I turned my head and Ron had his mouth full with so much food, the sight of him was so hilarious that me and Fred chuckled hard. Fred started looking at me while we were laughing and he began nibbling my ear and jaw which made me chuckle even more.

"Oh, soo- are you two A -thing?!" Lee yelled as a smile came across his face.

He grabbed the attention of both of us so we stopped chuckling. I didn't know what to say, I didn't really know what we were.

"Duhh mate, i thought it was pretty obvious" George said.

"FINALLY! Snow, did you know for the longessssr time ever...this ginger twig had fancied y—"
Before Lee could even finish, Fred chucked a piece of  a biscuit at his head and gave him a death stare. I nudged Fred with my elbow, I wanted to listen.

"A thing? That's odd. You didn't mention a word of her last night." She said to Fred.

She just had to add that didn't she. I know us hufflepuffs are all sweet and all that but see when you're rude - you'll get treated that way too. It got quiet and the stares towards Fred were deadly.

"Gaby I mentioned her name to you while i was nearly pushing you off of me."

She scoffed at what Fred said, then she had got up and left angrily. Angelina, and Mione both drank their orange juice with wide eyes.

Fred didn't tell me anything about her coming on to him last night, but at least I know he pushed her instead of letting her have at it.
We began to talk more and I couldn't help myself, I wanted to see Fred unravel at my touch.

Fred and George were having a conversation about their pranks and so, I wanted to have a little fun.
"NOO! George remember that time weeeuh...."
"That Time we what? ...Fred?"

I had moved my hand onto Fred's knee and rubbed up and down. He just looked at me and he gave a look that seemed to read "what are you doing" but I didn't say anything and I didn't stop either.

"Um - I forgot. Dont talk to me..." Fred said which I chuckled at.
"Ok- Plonker... Harry how's the fire bolt?"

Everyone was once again distracted. Fred looked stressed and aroused. Just by rubbing his knee and thigh, I seen his bulge growing.
He was drinking his orange juice and i thought it would be perfect timing to move my hand up to palm him, this caused him to choke a bit on his juice. I smirked a bit while eating my food.