24: Terror and Fear

It feels cold but I'm in a crowded room, there is so many people watching but it was dark. How did I know that so many people are here...I could barely see but I felt presence of so many.

I was searching, looking hard and far for someone or something that I was really worried about.
There was now a sudden voice in my head that said so many words and sentences. The voice was so smooth like silk and the voice spoke with so much confidence.

"Why are you mad? You two were never together"
"It was never meant to be"
"Has he even told you the truth of what really happened"

———

The sound of sharp tapping on what seemed to be glass had woke me up from a nightmare I assumed it was. I was breathing heavily as I had jerked up from laying down. The nightmare I had was like no other, it almost felt real and there was a voice I had heard in my head that I've heard before. The images were blurry in my nightmare, I couldn't make it out and I didn't want to. I had woken up before I even heard the last thing that was said.

I was dozing off as I sat up, wondering why I had a nightmare that was so vivid. Then there was that tapping noise again, it had continued which caught my attention. I stood up lazily and still tired, I looked around and seen that the noise was coming from my window. It was our family owl, Tweety. She was a beautiful slightly brown Tawny owl. I gave Tweety a treat and massaged her head after grabbing the letter she carried and after that, she took off. I closed my window and looked at the front of the pastel green enveloped letter that had read "To Emmie, From The Green God"

Emmie is the annoying nickname I had grew up to hear and be called, annoying but I liked it anyways. On the other hand there was only one Little piece of shit that called himself "The Green God". Ash, short for Ashton, my brother and that nick name no one but himself calls him is because his middle name is Sage hence "the green god". I glanced at the clock and seen that the time was 5:48 am, it was a little too early for me to focus but I ripped the letter open to read it anyways.

————————-

Dear Emmie,

Good morning my lovely little sissy, I miss you lots and especially my clothes you little brat. We as in Me, Mum, Dad and Crystal all miss you terribly. It's not the same here at home without you playing your loud muggle music, and when I would bother you to just look in your room.

Anyways, the second reason I'm writing this is because even though it's October, Mrs.Weasley and mostly Percy has invited us over to spend a week for Christmas. I know you don't have the best past and relationship with the twins but please join, for me.

- Sincerely, Ash
(THE GREEN GOD)

P.S. You're still not allowed to date or any of that nonsense until you are 45. Unless it's Jeremih, you know I approve of him. Tom was and still is a dick, you really must've swooped low for - anyways write me back or I'll tell mum you were the one that broke her favorite blue vase. I love and miss you, ya nutter.

—————————————————

Reading that letter from my brother has comforted me from the previous nightmare I had. I was too lazy to take out my quill and parchment to write back right away but I would...especially because mum would Avada Kedavra me if she found out I smashed her vase with my broom on accident.

My brother and Jeremih weren't mates during hogwarts but became close after our fling. I hated telling my brother Ash about my previous relationships but he has always been someone I could trust and receive good advice from. I wonder how he'd react about Fred and I, guess he'll found out on Christmas.  The twins always wondered why someone "Cool like Ash" would be best mates with "someone like Perce" they'd say. It was rude of them to assume such things, my brother told me that they had so much similarities and that they been close since the first year train ride. Just like Rosetta and I.

——————— (long time jump) —————

It has been about about 2 weeks since I had a terrible nightmare and received a letter from my brother. I haven't wrote back to him and I haven't been good since the nightmare. Something didn't sit right with me at all.

For the past 2 weeks Rosetta and Grey have been getting closer and also Amelia and Pansy even though they think no one suspects them but I do. I love My best-friends but we have been distant ever since they got their lover, and I couldn't help it but I felt like I was becoming distant from Fred as well. Fred and I would shoot smiles and glances but nothing more than that and they usually lasted a second so if I blink I'd miss it. I would try talking to him a few times but he made it look like he was busy doing something while I looked stupid.

I would barely see my Mates during free hours so I sat with them all the time during meals. Fred never came to our table to talk to me and I never went to his even though I missed him. We even have "assigned seating" in potions now all of a sudden and we are awfully far apart. We haven't even got a fucking quickie in. We were both also busy with quidditch and term studying for N.E.W.T.s.

At times I couldn't even sleep, one of my fears in life is being alone. Lonely is exactly how I felt during the past two weeks. It was beginning to feel like Fred and I never acknowledged each other. It felt like I didn't even bestfriends I could talk to. The only person that would be here for me right now is Ash, and he isn't even physically here. That's when I remembered that I must write back to him.

I found it ironic how ever since that specific night when Fred left after our date, I felt alone. Or how I woke up from the worst nightmare I ever had, it even started to feel like some sort of memory I witnessed. Whatever it is, maybe I was to find out soon. I just need to focus on myself for right now, no friends, no Fred, no distractions. Just myself, school with studying and quidditch.

Being alone even more is going to hurt but I need to just relax and overcome my fears. I grabbed my parchment and quill and finally wrote back.

———————-

Dear Ash,

No one calls you 'The Green God' so shove it, and you're not getting your clothes back. I miss you lots!!, and Mum and Dad and Crystal so please tell them I do- and obviously that I love them. By the way how are you and Crystal doing? I feel like you never tell me about your relationship as much as I shared my ones with you. By the way me and Jeremih are friends nothing more and Tom will always be a arsehole.

If going over to the Weasley's for Christmas means I get to eat good food and oh yeah... see my brother, then I would love to join. I'll try my best to behave around those two ginger Gits but I'm not making any promises of not damaging one.

- Sincerely, Emerald
(Why did mum and dad give us green names -)

P.S.- You don't have to worry about me dating, I'm so over it. And if you even tell mum about the vase, I'll tell dad what really happened to our cat Fazo that "ran away". I love and miss you more, you plonker.

—————————

I wrote the letter, sealed it and would mail out the post tomorrow. I didn't want to tell him about Fred yet since were aren't official. But spending Christmas at the Weasley's and with Fred was going to be very fun I suppose.

————-

Okay so if Im being very very honest, I have hit a writers block BUT not like a heavy block if that makes sense. I know what I want to do for later on chapters but what I'm stuck on is how I'm going to lead up to them.