37: Fixed

WARNING : Just a small mention of Sexual assault, if you're uncomfortable with the topic then please do not read. ( ignore the paragraph starting with "Wasn't a big deal?")

This chapter contains mature content:

  Waking Up, I had felt so well rested. I looked at the clock to see if I should get ready and get breakfast but it was fucking 4am. I only slept for 2 hours.

I was now awake and couldn't sleep. Going to the bathroom, I had felt dizzy and even tripped. The side of my hip hit the corner of my bed frame really hard but it was nothing too serious, it would be just a bruise. I didn't mind it, I just kept walking to my sink to wash my face.

So, I entered my bathroom and turned the sink on to run the water till it was warm but then there was a few knocks on my door. I already knew who it would be at this point and wasn't planning on opening it either. In this situation, I wasn't going to open the door but I don't know what it was. Something was telling me that I had to open it.

I walked to my door, not opening it but feeling something as I stood there. The person at my door was breathing heavily and I hesitated to turn the knob, but I did. I could feel a matched energy coming from the other side of the door.

"Fred! What in the bloody hell happened to you!"

"I - I didn't know who else to go to...please Snow I know you're good at healing"

"Madam Pompfrey didn't come to mind?"

"Shes - helping someone else"

Outside of my dorm stood Fred but he was covered in blood. He had a small gash on his forehead and blood ran down his face. On his arm between his elbow and shoulder was a slightly bigger cut and so on his chest.

I grabbed his hand to move into my dorm and he winced a little as I did. His eyes were closed as I took a painful look at him, it looked like he just got done being tossed around by Centaurs.
"Fred - what happened?" I asked him while he was hissing and wincing as I pulled his bloody shirt up to see the cut.

"Fred... I'm not going to heal you if you're not gonna tell me what happened...". Looking at him in pain had hurt me, his blood was still slightly dripping.

He took a deep breath as I took his shirt off. The cut was on the right side of his torso and above his V-Line so just about on his waist. Fred still ignored me but I just took him to my bathroom and had him lean near my sink where the water was still running.
He did try to speak but his throat ached. I quickly grabbed a cloth from my drawer and my wand.

For his forehead injury, I used "Episkey" since it wasn't too serious. The cut on his bicep and waist ran deep and so I used a spell for injuries that were serious like these, "Vulnera Sanentaur". His eyes were closed the whole time since he would squeeze them shut from the pain and recovery.

Again, I felt a pain in my stomach and heart when I was hearing him groan and hiss while I healed and fixed him up. Seeing Fred bleeding and in pain made me tear up, I couldn't help it. I took the cloth and ran it through the hot water that was running. I started with his arm, cleaning the blood that was dripping down to his hand. Fred had opened his eyes when I moved the cloth on his forehead, he was looking at me but I was focused on cleaning the blood.

"What's wrong?" He whispered.

I ignored him just like he was ignoring the reason he was hurt. Fred still had his eyes fixated on me while I moved my hand away and started moved down to the blood near his waist.