31: Three Words

A/N: okay so I barely re-read what I write and especially in the early chapters so if you see or have seen any Grammatical errors- no you didn't LOL ignore them please or comment to let me know and I'll correct it.

Other than that, play some sad music for This chapter besties.

There she laid naked in Fred's sheets and in his bed. Fred was no where to be seen. My head was now pounding as many thoughts crashed in at once. My heart and hands was shaking. I couldn't believe the sight I was seeing, and there was only one way to find out if it meant something.

"Where-Where is Fred?" I asked her, struggling to get words out of my throat.

"Oh don't worry about that sweetheart, he is all taken care of" she purred and winked.

I scoffed and now the words in my throat had made me feel sick. My stomach was turning and now I felt like I was going to hurl out more than just words. I still stood at the door I swung open. My breathing became hard, stomach still heaving up and down from running and my heart was now beating heavily and wanted to escape out of my chest.

There was a sound of a door being opened, Gabriella and I both turned our heads to the door that lead to the bathroom.

Out came a shirtless Fred.

I didn't want to assume anything but I couldn't hold any tears back. I started sobbing hard and covered my mouth with my hand to hold back noises. I was shattered. Fred still didn't notice me as he was looking down and scratching his head.

"I guess it was never meant to be" she said confidently.

Fred finally looked up as Gabriella spoke and he looked at her just as I did, confused.

"Gaby the hell-"

He still didn't notice me. I turned around, slammed the door and left. I didn't want to turn back or look at them at all or anymore. I went all the way back to the common room and I could hear Fred yelling my name from his dorm. I didn't stop and I didn't turn back.

I was now full of tears as the dimmed lights was hovering over on the crowd. I was rushing my way through making sure no one seen me, I felt embarrassed.

"Em? What's wrong?"

"Emerald are you okay, when did you get here?"
It was Lee and George holding bottles but I ignored them, they were drunk and weren't gonna remember seeing me for two seconds. Fred had reached the crowd and I knew he did as I heard my name being yelled out for.

"Snow! Snow please. It's nothing like that -please"

I kept moving forward, crying as I heard his voice search for me. I ran out as fast as I could. Still in his stupid robe. I ran all the way back to my dorm. Fred must've stopped or got lost in the crowd as he wasn't behind me anymore.

When I reached my dorm, I opened my door then slammed it closed. I was weak in my whole body as water kept filling my eyes, making it hard for me to see. I leaned my head back on my closed door and slid down to crawl myself into my knees. My pants were now soaked on my knees from my tears. I hated assuming the whole situation but my mind was making up the scenes for me. I had always let my feelings get to me.

Suddenly, heavy footsteps arrived at my door and sounds of someone panting as well. The person even tried opening my door but it was locked.
"Snow please. We need to talk. Snow please - I need you right now Snow"

His voice was not the same as before, now it was raspy and low. It was because he has been screaming and was tired. Fred began banging on my door. He was screaming my name trying to get my attention by begging.