2. Brunch

{I personally like Angelina Johnson, she seems like a bad bitch. But, for the purpose of the story, she is more like an antagonist.}

tw: sexually explicit material not suitable for some viewers.

•••

Delilah woke early on Sunday morning, the sun shining brightly through her transparent, black curtains that fell to the ground.

Since birth, Delilah and Athena were raised by two Slytherins. This led to the both of them getting put into Slytherin, too.

They grew up in the Slytherin aesthetic. Greens, silvers, and blacks surrounded them all their lives, and until they were around eleven, they didn't see much of any other colors.

Athena entered Hogwarts four years after Delilah, this putting her into Ginnys year as Delilah was in the the year above the twins.

And, as the years went on, they brought more colors into their house, despite their parents protests. Their parents weren't worried about blood status or house status when it came to their kids, but they, themselves, were loyal to their house, so they carried it on with them after the graduated.

Hence, the basic house color decor throughout the Manor.

Delilah had taken it upon herself to decorate her room like Hell itself. Whereas Athena scattered her own with blues and whites.

By Hell, I mean reds, blacks, silvers. Dark colors.

Her king-sized bed had silk sheets, all consisting of reds. Her main pillows were deep red, matching the wide comforting. The secondary pillows were black, matching the few fluffy blankets she had scattered. Her bed was a canopy bed, with red, transparent curtains to hang around each corner.

Besides her bed was a small table on the left side, and a Muggle record player to the right side. Both consisting of a white color.

The wall behind her bed was painted a deep black, but the other three were blood red. When you enter through the door, the bed is to your left and the doors to the balcony on the opposite wall from the door, then directly across from the bed was two more doors, one a closet and the other a bathroom.

The floor was a cold, Nero Marquina marble, allowing the white, fluffy carpets on each side of her bed to stick out against the black.

She yawned as she stepped out of bed, sluggishly walking to her bathroom as her silk, night robe swished against her body.

She quickly went to the bathroom, splashed her face with water, and brushed her teeth before heading back out. Her feet stung from the cold floor as she made her way to her balcony doors, pulling back the curtains.

She stepped out, the sun shone brightly down on her, and her feet warmed from the warm wood beneath her feet. She placed her hands on the railing as she looked over the never ending Onasis green grounds and blue, March skies.

It was a particularly warm March this year, seeing as most of the snow had melted from the winter, and it only rained a few times a week, today not being one of them.

But what caught Delilahs eye was a brown owl, swooping messily towards her. Her eyes widened as it didn't seem to be slowing down, so she moved out of the way, making the owl run into her glass doors.

"Shit," she screeched as the owl fell to her feet. She bent over, "Are you okay, little guy?"

The owl squawked, standing to its feet. It extended its leg, and Delilah carefully took the parchment from it. The owl stayed in its place, seemingly waiting for some treat.