48. Show Her

{🗼this chapter is much more intimate and intense between fred and delilah, please skip if you don't like them being so sexually close. all three participants consent to every activity mentioned }
Word count— 6.3k (WTF)
Song for this chapter:
Quick Musical Doodles
By: Two Feet

•••

"What the fuck?!"

Fred felt his throat run dry as he stood in the doorway of his girlfriends bedroom.

He had gone over a bit earlier than he was meant to today, having stopped at Daisys favorite restaurant and picked up some lunch.

But when he let himself in, placing down the bag on the table in order to look around for her, he found something he wish he hadn't.

He found Daisy in her bed with another women, and as much as Fred would enjoy this on any other occasion, this was cheating.

"You're not supposed to be here until six," Daisy gasped, wrapping a sheet around herself as she stumbled over to Fred.

"Why should that matter? I wanted to surprise you, my girlfriend," he glared at her before looking at the women in her bed, who merely looked away and hid herself in the blankets. "Why didn't you tell me a girl was coming over, a threesome sounds nice to me."

Daisy smiled sadly, placing her hands on his arms and pushing him out the door. "Freddie. . ."

"Daisy, w-who is that?" Fred asked, his many girl-on-girl and threesome jokes subsiding when he realized the situation that was actually happening.

She closed her door, the dark hallway suddenly seeming darker and smaller than it was. "That's, uh, my friend. . ." She explained weakly, "Her name's Mary, it's not what it looks like, I swear."

"It looks like you're fucking her," Fred said, stepping away from Daisy. "And cheating on me—"

"No, no, no, sweetie, please," she reached up and cupped his cheeks so he'd look at her. "Mary and I, we were just— she slept over last night and—"

"W-what? Slept over? You can't possibly think I'm going to believe she just slept over after I just walked in on her on top of you!" Fred yelled, "And you're naked! You don't sleep in the same bed as a friend while you're naked!" 

"Fred, please just believe me!"

"No, no fuck that," he whispered, waving her off. "I know when you're lying, Dais, I know you. But I never thought you'd cheat on me."

"I never wanted to! B-but I'm so confused, Fred, I always have been. And I never intended to figure myself out while I was with you, but Mary and I were  really drunk last night and one thing led to another. I really like women, Freddie."

"Well so do I, but I'm not gonna go and cheat on you," Fred cried, waving his hands about. "I-I thought you actually liked me, I thought we had something—"

"We do! I do, Fred, I really like you. . ."

Daisys sentence trailed off as her bedroom door was opened, Mary stepping into it now fully dressed.

"Did you know she had a boyfriend?" Fred asked immediately, pointing a dangerous finger at Mary.

"No, I had no idea, I'm so sorry," she gasped, flattening down her shirt. "She didn't tell me. . ."

"So you're a cheater and a liar," Fred scoffed, backing up away from both of the girls. "I'm glad you figured yourself out, babe, really. But seriously, go fuck yourself."