34. A Goddess

{DOUBLE UPDATE!
warning: DOM DEL! DOM DEL!
pegging... with a strap on.🗼
imagine something with me, yeah?
imagine fred weasley whimpering and moaning from any simple, feather-like touch from you. have that in your mind? good. it's hot, no?}

•••

Fred and George Weasley had no idea what was to come when they got back home.

They were expecting to take control, telling Delilah what to do and exactly how to do it. But what they didn't expect, was for her to immediately take action, pulling out her wand and pointing it at them.

"Well, boys, looks like I'm in charge tonight," she whispered, smirking devilishly.

George had immediately felt his submissive switch turn on, and he nodded with a racing heart.

Fred, on the other hand, scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Excuse me?"

She raised an eyebrow at him, taking a step closing and pressing her wand into his chest. "Did I stutter, Frederick?"

Fred's face turned a bit more fearful, but he held his guard. Leaning closer to Delilahs face, he said, "I don't take demands from a switch."

Delilahs face was blank as she began pressing her wand up and towards his throat. "I'm not a switch tonight, darling, tonight you listen to everything I say."

He gulped, a faint smirk on his lips as Delilah turned to George. She let her wand fall, smiling sweetly as she approached him and placed her hands on his chest.

She curled her fingers around the fabric of his shirt, pulling him down so her lips were level with his ear. Fred couldn't hear what she whispered, but the sudden redness of George's cheeks and the way he flicked his eyes up to Fred made him think it was something good, or bad, either one.

"You alright with that?" she asked him quietly, and George nodded in response. "Alright, go on then."

Without another word, George disappeared into the bedroom, making Fred furrow his eyebrows. "Where's he—"

"Speak when spoken to," Delilah cut him off, curling her fingers into the waistband of his pants.

Fred's breathing picked up as she pulled him closer to her, leaning up to kiss his lips agonizingly slow.

"Get on your knees for me," she commanded smugly, taking a step back.

Fred was hesitant, his jaw clenching with his desperate need for dominance, but he obliged, settling himself on his knees.

She ran her fingers through his hair, kissing his lips again before stepping back and untying the string around her waist.

"Mm, you look good on your knees," she whispered, Fred watching in a trance as she pulled her dress off of her arms, letting him see the same blue lingerie from earlier, still tight and accentuating her curves.

"I wore this today for George," she explained, taking his hand and running his fingertips over her skin. "But I'm sure he doesn't mind that you get to see it, too."

Fred curled his hand around her waist, pulling her closer and beginning to kiss down her stomach. She threaded her fingers in his hair as she dropped her head back in a moan, excitement filling her core as he kissed over the blue straps.

She bent down and pulled his shirt off of him, making him shiver as she ran her hands down his shoulders.

Fred went to touch her, but she pulled away. "Now now, not until I say you can," she instructed, pulling him up off the ground.