Authors Note

hi,

i didn't think i would actually have to make something like this.

if you are reading this story (that i have put a lot of effort into) and you don't like certain parts, then please skip those parts or just find another book to read.

recently, i have gotten hate for the paris chapters, because i'm apparently "normalizing incest". (which i'm not, i never said you should do incest) secondly, incest, by definition, is "the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild" as you can see here, by having sexual intercourse with a sibling or family member (literally touching or having sex deliberately) is incest. as i've explained many times, fred and george are NOT touching each other, they aren't even looking at each other. fred is not sucking on his dick or getting it in the ass, neither is george. I understand if you wouldn't have sex with the same person at the same time as your sibling, that's great for you. but given that this is a FICTIONAL story, with FICTIONAL characters those chapters shouldn't be hitting you this fucking deep.

many people LOVE those chapters, and have actually asked for more. so I will be continuing to make paris chapters until fred finds someone whether you like it or not, it's not my problem if you don't.

again, I am not telling you to go to your brother or sisters room and fuck them. I am simply giving my readers what they want and have asked for, and that is in fact, more paris.

now to the next thing, many have agreed that they would like a foursome with delilah, george, fred, and this new girl he will be finding. (yes the character will be a girl because fred {in this story} prefers girls over guys, as mentioned before). some have not agreed to this idea, and i have taken your opinions into consideration. i plan on having them do a foursome once or twice, just to try it out, but then the two couples will go their own way. AS ALWAYS, i will be putting warnings before any chapter like that so you don't have to read it if you don't want to (and you don't have to put mean comments either).

i knew starting a book like this and having it blow up would come with a little backlash, and some hurtful and disrespectful comments, but you have to understand that THEY HURT. not only do they hurt my feelings because you make me feel like my writing is awful, but it's also incredibly annoying. waking up to unnecessary comments like those is annoying to me. there is a warning for a reason. as i've said so many times, DON'T FUCKING READ THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

skip it. it's easy. go find another book or skip to the next chapter. i seriously don't care.

i try to do what the readers want the most, and your SINGLE comment of disrespect isn't going to do anything but waste your time. go outside, go for a walk, drink some water, and eat some pizza or something. that would be a much better use of your time.

yes, this chapter is very much aimed.

to the people who comment the nice things, compliments, and more, I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH. you seriously make my day when i see those comments. you are the reason i get the motivation to write more and more everyday. please keep them up!

⇠ ⇢

now what I'm about to say is a bit more personal.

ever since this pandemic, my life has fallen downwards. i know i'm not the only person who has been affected by this, but i just thought i should say it. wattpad has been my sort of escape from everything in my life, that is why i put so much effort into my story and update chapters twice or more a week. i've been doing nothing but giving you my best work, so please understand why i feel offended when people comment hurtful things. i give nothing but my best nowadays because that is all i have left to offer, and recently in my life, my best hasn't been good enough. i'm not asking you for sympathy, i'm simply asking for you to understand. this book is probably the thing i am most proud of in my life, and i want you all to enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it.

school has been more difficult since i went online, i've lost many friends, and my parents have gotten divorced (thankfully). so lots has been going on, and despite my constant working on school, i've been able to provide you with updates at least once a week. please understand that i am doing my best, and thats all i've been trying to give to you.

⇠ ⇢

back to the story,

i wasn't planning on this story having a lot of chapters (like 100), but i want your thoughts. i have many ideas (sexual ones) left for future chapters and many toys the two haven't used yet, so this story may be longer than i planned. as always, i want any ideas you want to see and any things you would want to happen.

the whole "bell thing" was to add some drama to the story, and considering it lasted for a few chapters, i don't think i will be doing something as big as that. of course, drama will occur to keep things interesting, but the main purpose of this story is to feed your minds with the right amount of smut and sex.

also, i NEVER wanted to offend anyone by making bellona a person of color. i was not doing it because of her skin color, but because she was very attractive. my main idea with the character "bell" was to make her seduce women based on her appearance. so on pinterest, i simply searched up "hot women" and the one who was the hottest got my vote. again, it was never intentional to make the villain a person of color, i just wanted her to be attractive.

⇠ ⇢

i'm sorry for the "non-update", the next chapter will be out soon! i promise, it's almost finished!

as always, and with much love,

rae