22. Everlasting

{Y'ALL I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UP!! PREPARE YOURSELVES!!}

•••

Delilah had nothing but a smirk on as George pulled her up the stairs, the voices of their friends slowly fading the higher they climbed.

And when George pulled her into one of the bathrooms, she only smirked wider. George wasted no time to lock and silence the room, throwing his wand onto the floor once he was done.

"Come on, princess," he said, leaning his back against the door, "strip for me."

She pouted slightly at him, "Wouldn't you rather do it for me?"

He bit his lip, his tongue in his cheek, "No. . . I'd rather watch."

She nodded, walking closer to him. She slowly brought her hands to the straps of her dress, pulling them down her arms teasingly slow before letting the dress fall around her ankles.

George stood up straighter, his chest rising and falling slowly as he looked Delilah up and down. She had worn matching undergarments, both light purple in color and covered in lace.

She smirked, wrapping her hands around to her back in order to unclasp her bra. She pulled it through her arms dropping it to the side before pulling down her underwear and kicking them away from her, along with her dress.

George smirked as he pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, running his fingertips across her cheek, down her neck and chest. "Get in that shower while I get something for you," he whispered in her ear as he leaned down to kiss her cheek and neck softly.

"Why should I listen to you?" She challenged, crossing her arms over her breasts.

George raised an eyebrow at her, "Excuse me? You'll listen to me with no questions, d'you understand me, sweetheart?"

She nodded, a faint smirk on her lips, "yes sir." She kissed his lips softly before she turned around and walked into the shower.

George watched her, his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched the water pour down on her through the glass doors. The way she slowly ran her hands through her hair, down her chest and hips, and the way her head tilted back to get the water to the top of her head.

"You just going to watch me all night or join me?" She called with a smirk, looking at the small bottles of body wash and hair products that scattered the small shelves.

George chuckled, "I'll be right back, love."

"Okay!"

George walked out of the bathroom, a smirk on his lips as he quickly went into their room, grabbing a small box out of his bag before going back into the bathroom.

Making sure the door was silenced and locked for sure, he quickly undressed himself, pulling a small vile from the box before entering the shower with Delilah.

"You took your time," she smiled, turning around to face him as the water continued to pour down her back.

"I had to get you something," he smirked, showing her the vile. She furrowed her eyebrows as George explained, "just a small potion I picked up from Carl's."

Delilah smirked. Carl's Adult Shop. A place George and Delilah had been visiting a lot lately, purely out of curiosity, of course.

She took the vile from him, "What's it do?"

George moved them to let the water run down his body, too. "Read the instructions, babe."

She looked down at the vile, and it read: