58. His Dominance

NOT MY ART WORK @/ moruVK ON PINTEREST

TW: CNC - The ideas of CNC are an exploration of power, and the eroticization of completely giving up all power, and putting oneself completely in the hands of another during sexual activities. I apologize if some are not okay with this, and I highly advise you to skip the flashback portion of the following chapter if it makes you uncomfortable. Remember: this is a fictional book, with fictional characters who have consented and discussed their own kinks and comfortable-ness with certain activities with each other.

Yes, Delilah brought and drinks her tea regularly on their honeymoon. I'm mentioning it in any chapters, because I don't feel like it is necessary to mention such a small thing. I promise, there is no need to worry while reading the smut.

•••

George and Delilah had spent the first three days living their best lives.

Wake up, have breakfast, swim and ride the boat, eat lunch, swim some more, shower, then have dinner and cuddle under their blankets as they watched a movie.

Also a bit of sex here and there.

During that first day, the couple had gone out to swim and George had gotten too distracted by the place to continue with his sexual desires later that night. He'd grown to be too tired, and the couple simply went to bed early.

But George made it his mission to not fall asleep again. He promised Delilah a honeymoon filled with laughter and sex, and that's what she would get.

But Delilah had also promised George a honeymoon filled with new experiences and, well, sex. She'd woken up before he did on their second day, and something intriguing came to her mind.

——
Flashback to that morning:

Delilah awoke to a bird tapping on their balcony door, which had actually set her in a bad mood. It was only six am, and having to throw a pillow at the door wasn't a good way to begin the morning.

But when she looked down at George, sleeping peacefully beside her, her anger washed away and was replaced with something else.

Desire and lust.

After not finishing what they'd started yesterday, Delilah knew she was still sexually stuck. She needed to release again, and who would be better to help her? She knew her own hands wouldn't do the trick, but George's would.

She gently peeled the blankets off of herself and him, seeing both of them in only their underwear. They must've forgotten to turn on the air conditioning last night, resulting in them sweating their clothes off.

Delilah knew George was a light sleeper, so she tried to do everything carefully.

She peeled her own underwear off, throwing it to the ground and laying back with her legs spread. She rubbed her clit for a few moments, getting herself wet and ready so it wouldn't be a struggle to get herself on him.

Once she was satisfied, she sat up and began to take off George's underwear. He shifted slightly, but he didn't awake. His cock was semi-hard, most likely from a dream or something of the sort, and Delilah moved herself to straddle it.

She held it in her hand, looking down at George's sleeping face as she slid herself onto it. She bit her lip to keep herself quiet, pushing him all the way in herself until she couldn't anymore.

She grabbed the quilt that she'd pushed down, and wrapped it around her shoulders, laying herself down on his chest.

George stirred awake, his arms moving to wrap around her. "Delilah? Are you awake?"