39. Dinner for Four

{SEVENTEEN YEARS LATER, the chapter is finally out!! And now I'm going to bed, good night my amazing readers!}

•••

Delilah paced the floor of her office, her nails between her teeth, and her mind racing.

Fred had invited Daisy over for dinner at the flat tonight, to meet Delilah and George, and Delilah didn't know how she was going to react from seeing her again.

It had been so long, but she knew she would be nervous around her. She had been the first girl she truly had feelings for, she couldn't just forget about that.

She especially couldn't forget what Daisy had done.

"Knock knock," Cassius smiled, opening her office door. "Hey, Delilah, I was hoping I could get the next few days off? Me and the guys from school are getting together for our annual ski trip. . ."

"Yeah, whatever," Delilah replied absentmindedly, her pacing never seizing.

"Y'know, maybe some of them can stop by before I check out tomorrow— I know Blaise misses you."

Delilah spun around. "Zabini! Fuck yes, Cass, I haven't seen him in ages!"

She approached him with a bright smile and Cassius stepped into the office with the same smile. "Alright, I'll tell them all to stop by. . . Y'know Adrian married Daphne?"

"No! You're kidding!"

"Dead serious," Cassius laughed, "I thought him and Finley were destined, but nope, him and Daph have been married for two years—"

"And that prick didn't invite me? Let alone owl me to tell me?" Delilah shook her head, "You think you know a guy then he marries someone without telling you."

Cassius rolled his eyes, "Men."

Delilah crossed her arms, "Alright, Cassius, get out of my office and do your work."

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled, raising his hands in defense and leaving the office.

Delilah smiled, taking in a deep breath. She was glad things weren't awkward between her and Cassius anymore, like they were a few months ago, and she was glad to finally laugh with him.

The distraction from Daisy was nice, but Delilah figured she needed a bit more of a distraction than just some talk about old Hogwarts friends.

•••

Looking underneath his desk once more, George's stomach churned at the sight of her lips around his cock.

Those lips hadn't been around him long, but they didn't have to be in order to make him cum. Just the sight of her was enough to send him over the edge.

He pulled all of her hair to one of her shoulders before grabbing his pen back into his fingers.

He smirked inwardly to himself, loving the fact that he got to have sexual pleasure as a bit of a distraction as he did paper work.

He felt her teeth graze the skin of his cock, and he clenched his jaw, "Careful love, watch the teeth."

Her teeth grazed his skin again, and he gripped onto the edge of the desk. His eyes rolled back in his head as he put his hand under the desk, gripping the top of her head and sinking her head further down.

She gagged, but George did nothing to relieve her of any pain she was feeling. "I said, watch the goddamn teeth, Delilah."

She looked up at him through her eyelashes, an innocent look, making George smirk and click his tongue in acceptance to her silent apology.