25. Damsel in Distress

{tw: non consensual touching, read at own discretion}

•••

George Weasley had never felt pain like he did today.

Not only was he confused, but everyone else was.

"I just don't understand, where would they have gone?" Ginny asked, sipping tea with the trio as George continued to pace.

Fred and Lee were sat at the kitchen island, yawning through each bite of their pancakes that Hermione had made with Ron.

"Maybe they went towards the village, to check out the shops—" Lee tried to suggest before he was cut off.

"We all agreed to go together!" George shouted, "Delilah wouldn't have gone without us. . . She would've woken up next to me. . ."

Everyone frowned at George's words, seeing how upset he was just by the thought of not waking up next to Delilah.

"George, just calm down, mate," Fred tried to reassure to him.

"Calm down?! She's missing, Fred! And with Bell? I knew she was after Delilah. . ."

"Woah! You can't just make accusations like that! Bell wouldn't hurt a fly, I'm sure they are fine!" Ginny yelled, getting the way she got whenever anyone thought badly about Bell.

"Damn it, Gin, open you're damn eyes!" George yelled as Ginny stood up defensively. "She's done nothing but flirt with her— touching her waist or her hair?!"

Ron gulped, standing up, "She's been doing the same to Hermione. . . Not as much, but I've noticed."

Hermione simply nodded, her head low.

"You're all mad," Ginny breathed, chuckling lowly.

"What if she took her? Kidnapped her while we all were sleeping?" George asked frantically, "What if Delilah—"

Suddenly, everything for George went black.

——

"Georgie? Please tell me this is working. . ."

It was Delilah, her voice.

"Delilah?" George asked, standing up from where he was harshly pushed down.

"It's me, George, can you hear me?" He looked across the vast blackness to see her, Delilah, standing not so far away.

"Yes, yes, I can hear you, love, where are you?!" He began running towards her, and in only a matter of seconds, he was directly in front of her.

"I-I don't know," she said, looking around. "Bell— she took me, I'm contacting you through Legilimency right now. . . We're in your mind."

"Could you explain what you see?" George asked her frantically, "are you in a house?"

She bit her lip, "She apparated us to a beach, similar to the one we were on, and she dragged me up to a big white house. The windows, they're all covered with paper or something, you can't see inside or outside. The doors are all locked— George I'm so scared. . ."

He pulled her into his chest, "Hang tight, princess, I'm going to find you."

"She keeps going through one of the doors, disappearing for hours before coming back in with food and clothes. . . George, she wants me to love her. She's giving me all of my favorite meals, cute outfits, she gave me a tv. . ."

George made a face full of rage and disgust, "She's mental, absolutely mental if she thinks you'll ever love her."

"I love you, George, but she's coming back, I can hear the keys rattling," she said frantically, pulling him down by his shirt.