space four。

"Dude, what happened? Where were you the whole Science time? I came back to the room to call you but found out that you weren't there." Namjoon hyung approached me, worry is present in his tone. 

Yep, I didn't attend my Science class. I stayed at the abandoned room the whole time trying to recollect and analyze things. Asking myself questions like: "What the actual fuck happened?". I seriously can't get over it. It was kind of... traumatizing? Just kidding, it wasn't. I just can't comprehend a word to describe what happened and what I feel about it. 

"Damn, man. You made us dead worried! You also didn't take a break recently. We're waiting for you but you didn't come. What the hell happened?" Jin hyung followed and sits at the desk in front of me, worry is also present in his voice but you can tell the he worry way more than Namjoon hyung do. Typical mom of the group.

There is no teacher present in our English time. As expected, the whole class is noisy. Everyone is in their own little worlds. Some are chit-chatting, some are tripping. It is always like this every time our teacher is not present. 

But me right now? I think I am literally lost in space. I was just staring at Jungkook whose doodling or writing something in his notebook. His angelic face and innocent aura. He looks really innocent but no! He wasn't. So deceiving and it's driving my sanity away. 

"Oh, so the new kid huh? Hm."Jimin said that caught my attention, a hint of teasing in his voice. 

"What?" I raised my brows, giving him an are-you-serious-look.

Suga snorted and grinned playfully, "You're not telling us that you're having a thing to that new kid, huh?"

"That explains why you are not paying attention to us lately. Instead, you're just staring at that new kid. Jungkook." Hoseok hyung added then pushes his lower lip outward that forms a pout. Trying to form a cute disappointed look but failed horribly. 

"No! There's nothing on between us!" I defended myself but they just laugh at me. The kind of laugh they use every time someone gets teased or roasted. I think it's my turn today. But heol, please. Not now. I am not in the mood to deal with their shits. 

"Stop defending yourself. It's already obvious. I knew it." Namjoon hyung said, smiling at his own little victory.

"Huh- what- how-" I am already confused by them. A lot of things are bothering me. I don't want to deal with their teasing now. I want to clear my thoughts first. My brain isn't functioning well. I don't know how to respond to their jokes. Sighs. 

"I already knew that you came back to the room because of him. I'm just confused why he only came back here alone and you're not with him." He said and play with his phone, the smile is still on his face.

Should I tell them what happened to me recently? Or not? Well, yes. They are my hyungs and my closest friends. But for sure their teasing will get worse which isn't on my list. Okay fine, it's final. I will not tell them. I can deal with this matter. I am not fine right now but I know that I'll be. 

"Oh, that? Nothing. I just recharge my phone in my car until it's full and decided to stay there for awhile because I'm kinda sleepy. That's why I'm not with him when he came back here." Oh god, I hope they'll buy my reason. I think it sounded real. I didn't stutter at all.