space one。

It's Monday and for Kim Taehyung, it was just an ordinary day and he decided to go to school late. Like what he do almost everyday, the only reason why he goes to school early sometimes is that he needs a person to release his body heat with . . . If you know what I mean. 

Yes, he's not a virgin anymore. Like heol, he's already devirginized and experienced it lots of times with different people. No, he's not a slut. He's just a horny type of person who loves to hook with others. He can easily hook up with anyone he wanted to. Just look at him, he's attractive and can melt you just by staring at you. 

"Tae-Tae, wake up! You're already late again! Take note, it's Monday!" His mom shouts and knocks at his door loudly, making him move from his bed but didn't bother to stand up. 

His response was just a groan, he turned himself to face his pillow. He was supposed to continue his deep slumber when he heard his mother shouts again. Knocking louder than ever. 

"WAKE UP OR ELSE I'LL RUIN YOUR FREAKING CAR, YOUNG MAN!"

He immediately rose from his bed, "I'M AWAKE, MOM! I'M AWAKE." 

He heard his mom mumbled 'good' before hearing footsteps downstairs. Looks like his mom is contented by his answer and yes, Taehyung is definitely awake by this time.

He rubbed the back of his head. There is no way someone will ruin his car. He bought that with his own money plus the money that his dad gives every time he helps him with his bunch of  paperwork. If there's someone that will touch and ruin his car, he will definitely turn into a very bad monster. He treats his car like the most valuable thing in the world. 

Taehyung slipped off the blankets and force himself to stand-up. He cannot stay at his bed any longer or else his mom will come back again to knock furiously which annoys him a lot. He looked at himself at the mirror and a playful smile appeared on his face.

"Taehyung, you are such a handsome man." He chuckled at his own self-conceited compliment before walking to the bathroom to take a bath.

Within a few minutes, he's done. He chose a casual outfit which is a white shirt and brown pants with red vans to compliment his attire. A simple yet very attractive outfit for Taehyung. He isn't the type of person who overdressed. Just this type of outfit can make him stunning.

He grabbed his black backpack and cellphone before heading downstairs. 

"Oh finally, you're awake and ready. I was about to smash your car, Kim Taehyung" His mom mocked. 

Taehyung snorted at his mom's retort, "Mom, stop joking like that. It's not funny." 

"Eat some breakfast before heading to school. Double time, you're already half of an hour late!" 

Not bothering to take a seat at the dining table nor looking at the breakfast prepared by his mom, he grabbed some Pop Tarts before heading to the door.