space twenty-five。

I'm not the kind of guy whose into dates and fluffs. But everything changed when a Jeon Jungkook entered my life. My perspective about romantic stuffs changed. I call those 'corny' and definitely not my style. But heol, today will be different... because today - out of our many dates...  this will be our official date. 

When I say official, it is where we will go to a fancy restaurant and eat. Oh, wait. Did I say fancy? No, it will be different for us because I have plans. 

Yes, I already have plans because this thought came into my mind before. A thought where I asked myself 'what if he'll ask me for a date' and it happened unexpectedly. Good thing, I'm a thoughtful boyfriend and I already have plans for it. My plans aren't that grand, tho. 

Since I'm not fond into that dates, I watched a movie called '50 First Dates' and I'm telling you - it really helped me a lot. That movie is great and I liked it. I remembered when I watched that, Jungkook came into my mind and that pushed me to make an emergency plan of a date. A simple one that I know he'll love. 

"Jungkook, excuse me for awhile. Need to call my hyung.", I said and looked at him apologetically - we are currently eating at the dining room with the breakfast I cooked while talking about how this day will go and yes, we're talking about our 'date'. 

You can tell that Jungkook is really excited and this is really wrecking my nerve because of course, I must do the effort this time. I want to make him happy and this date is the way for that. I want to prove how much he matters to me by this date. Extra effort is needed.  

I walked to the dorm room door as I bring my phone out. I dialed the number of my hyung that can really help me with this because I already discussed this one to him before. I pressed my phone to my ear as I patiently wait for him to answer. 

It's already 10:30 AM for sure, he's already awake! 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Namjoon hyung!", I whisper-shout to him as I surpassed my excitement and looked at Jungkook whose a bit far from me, looks like he doesn't have any clue because he didn't hear me at all. He's still busy eating. 

"What do you want?"

I told him that me and Jungkook are going into a date today and I'm going to do my plan today. I asked for his help and as expected, he gladly accepted my request. Telling me that I shouldn't worry that much because he'll cover everything up! See? He's a really good hyung! 

Covering up your friend's date is surely a lot! 

"I really owe you a lot, hyung! Thank you so much!", I said - with a big smile on my face. 

"Just promise me that you'll take care of him and you surely not mess up this time." 

My smile went wider, "Yes, hyung. I promise you that I will never mess up this time. I will take care of him and protect him. I swear that I'll stop hooking up with others! I promise!"