space three。

"You came home late again. Where have you been?"

I looked at her with a poker face, "Do you even care where I've been? It's a miracle that you came home early."

I closed the door and straighten my shirt. I just came home after I drove Jungkook to his dorm. Well, yes. I spent my day with him. Eating chocolate ice cream, riding different childish rides at the amusement park nearby, and talking different stuffs.

Uh-huh, we rode the caterpillar ride and even the freaking carousel! I just said yes because he's kinda fun to be with.

Oops, what did I just said? I take it back. It's just a part of the plan.

"Why do you keep on talking back to me? I'm still your mom." I stopped in my tracks to my room when I heard her voice became stern. Here we go again. It really angers me when she is like this. I just don't understand.

"Ask that to yourself. If you and dad just paid attention to me while I'm younger I will not turn into this. This is my question, mom. Why do you treat me like THIS?"

She just sighed and that's why I locked myself inside my room. I'm too tired to argue with her. She will just repeat the things that she keeps on telling me. I am too tired of hearing that answer. I just snort every time she answers that. Just give me a break from that joke.

And you know what she keeps of answering me? 

"Honey, we love you that's why."

I removed my shoes and threw my backpack to the beanbag beside the shelf. I also removed my shirt and throw it to the laundry basket. I was about to go inside my bathroom to take a shower when my phone rings. I answered it without taking a look at the caller ID.

"Hey, Taehyung." Oh, it was Hoseok hyung.

"Oh, what's up?" I yawned and scratch the little scar on my waist.

"Wanna go clubbing? Me and Jimin will go to the newly opened club beside the mall." He said and I can hear Jimin's voice in the background. 

I shook my head but I remembered that he can't see me. Silly, Taehyung. I always do this every time someone asks me a 'yes or no' question on call. 

"Nope. Too tired."

"Whoa whoa whoa, who are you and why do you have my friend's phone?!" I just laugh at his response, this hyung really. He is always like this every time I decline his offer at clubbing or having fun and the likes. But my body is really tired and I just wanted to rest. 

"Dumbass." I snorted, as I scratch something itchy in my right arm. I am really itchy right now and wanted to go take a bath so badly but I cannot. Still talking to Hoseok hyung. 

"What did you eat and you said no?"