space twenty-two。

special chapter (( in the p.o.v of jeon jungkook ; lower case intended and kinda depressive, just a glimpse of jungkook's life  )) 

--x

the smile is still on my face as i make my way to the elevator. too bad, i do not have the chance to stay longer. i want to cuddle with taehyung more. but i know that his mother still don't know me and i'm a guy. 

i know that his mom doesn't know that he's attracted to guys. 

my smile turned into a frown. 

life is really unfair. why can't we love the person we truly love without getting judge? like what's the point of of judging gay couples if they're both happy? can't we just love and be happy? 

my thoughts are killing me again. 

i was back into reality when i accidentally bumped into a lady in an office outfit. i observed her for a bit, this is taehyung's mom! 

"sorry", i bowed a bit as an apology. 

she eyed me a bit before smiling, "it's okay." 

i smiled a bit before continuing my walk to the elevator. i was about to push the elevator button when i heard my name.

"jungkook." 

my eyes widened again. 

his mom knew my name. 

i wanted to push the button for the elevator to open but that would be rude and i don't want to make a bad impression to his mom.

so, i turn and raised my eyebrows. 

"yes... noona?" i said as i chuckled nervously.

seriously, jungkook? noona? stupid. 

she laughed but not that much, "aigoo, noona. just call me ahjumma. so, you are jungkook?" 

i nodded anxiously, "yes, i am jungkook." 

"i see. can i tell you one thing?" her voice suddenly became cold. 

i am not prepared for this. i do not want rejection. i am terrified and confused at the same time. 

"what is it... ahjumma?" 

"i am sorry but please leave my son alone. for good." 

i didn't have the chance to respond because she immediately turn away and continue her way to their apartment room. but it's a good thing that she already left because my tongue is already tied.