space fifteen。

Read the author's note at the end, my angels xx 

----x

"You're off earlier today, sweetie. What's the matter?" 

It's just 7 in the morning and I am already prepped up. Add that I also eat my breakfast early which made my mom pop a question in her mind why I am early today.  

"Nah, I just wanted too. Anyway, I'm off mom. Love you!" 

'Take care and love you too' are the last words I heard as I shut the door and proceeded to my car. Well, what's up today and I'm off earlier than before? I'm going to fetch my Kookie at his dorm without his permission. Is it bad to surprise your angel? 

Ack! Too cheesy, Taehyung. Gross. 

The road is clear this morning so as expected I arrived at his dorm within twenty minutes. I turned off the engine and went out of my car. The weather is surprisingly nice today. Most of the times, the sky is dark or it is irritatingly warm. But today, the weather has a cozy feeling. 

As I entered the building, the front desk officer greeted me and I took it as a chance to glance at her name tag. Her name is Mrs. Kang. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Kang." I bowed and she looks shocked. 

"Mr. Kim, you don't need to greet me. It is o--" 

"Aniyo. You're like Jungkook's mom. From now on, I will treat you like his mom. Don't call me Mr. Kim, too. Just call me Taehyung, Mrs. Kang." She was a bit taken aback from what I said but a smile appeared on her face afterwards. 

"Okay then, T-Taehyung." 

I told her I will fetch Jungkook so she sent me off and I proceeded to the elevator. Is Jungkook awake now? I think so. He's always early at school, he's surely awake or maybe prepared by now. 

As soon as I arrived the floor, I walk to his room until I am in front of it. I leaned to the door just to hear if he is awake or no. 

I can hear whistles and singing inside. A sly smile crept into my face as I held the knob and turn it. It is not locked so I opened it and saw him swaying his hips with his eyes closed as a pop music blasted into the speakers which is connected to his phone. 

"Good morning, babe." I said and his eyes immediately opened wide.

"TAEHYUNG?! What are you doing here?! Argh, babe?!" He exclaimed and his cheeks turned into crimson red as he tap his phone for the music to stop.

I chuckled at his reaction, "I'm here to fetch you since you're prepped up now. But I think you're not ready to go to the uni yet because you are enjoying yourself. Too bad, I didn't get the chance to take a video of you dancing." 

Within a blink of an eye, a flying pillow hit my face and all I hear is evil laughter afterwards. The heck?! The pillow isn't that soft! It has an impact! My handsome face! It might me damage!