space ten。

"Taehyung! Wake up! You're back at being late again, young man!"

I groaned and buried my face in the pillow again. I don't feel like going to school early. I just wanted to sleep! My head is still aching because of too much drinking of tequila last night. I forgot to stop at my sixth shot but ended up having eleven or twelve shots in total.

"KIM. TAEHYUNG! DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT I CAN SELL YOUR CAR IN NO TIME!"

With that, I immediately stand up and opened the door.

"Mom! You can't do that okay?! I'm awake! See!" I manage to say even though I'm not comfortable at the scent of my breath.

My mom's face scrunched, "Yuck! Your breath stinks. Okay okay, just double time. You're 30 minutes late. And next time, wear shirt when you sleep!"

I rolled my eyes as I watched her walked downstairs and I closed the door as she disappeared in my sight. I slumped down in my bed with a frown in my face. I glance at my clock, it's already 9 am. Math class is still not over.

I lied down and closed my eyes. I don't think I'm ready to see Jungkook. I just can't... look at him.

Then, I let a deep sigh out.

Taehyung, you dumbass. You just played him, right? His body is all you ever wanted. No feelings attached. You're the freaking guy who don't care about what others feel.

Whoa, what was that? It's like someone's talking to me. Maybe it's my little angel. Or wait, do bad guys count in having those little angels? Maybe not so nah.

I creased my brows at the thought then opened my eyes.

Those thoughts were accurate. I just wanted his body. No strings attached. But, why all of the sudden my conscience is bothering me a lot?!

Don't tell me-- no!

I stand up from my bed and take a shower. The shower was short and quick. I suited up myself with the usuals. Then, I grabbed my phone and backpack before heading down.

"God, thank you. Finally, you're done! See? You're an hour late, Taehyung. I'm disappointed again." My mom said and pursed her lips.

I just shrug then grabbed some pop tarts, "K, sorry then. Gotta go, love you mom."

I heard her shouted 'take care' before I closed the door. I proceed to my car and hop in.

Before I turn the engine on, I looked at my phone and noticed that it was off. Ugh, that's why I'm surprise it's not beeping or so. I remembered shutting it off last night before I sleep. Well, because I just feel like it.

I opened it and waited for messages. I was shocked when I got 5 missed calls and 2 messages. I opened the messages first.