space twenty-three。

Frustrated and angry: those are the two emotions that can describe what I am feeling right now. I'm frustrated because Jungkook is not answering my calls and texts at the same time angry because of my mom.

"Jungkook, please." I whispered as I dialed his number once again.

I am really worried right now. What if Jungkook is not okay? What if Jungkook's asthma attacks again and I'm not right there for him?

My mom threatened me recently and I can't help but to follow her even though I do not wanted to. Or else, Jungkook would be in trouble.

She told me that one of her friends saw me and him in a restaurant. Her friend heard the name of Jungkook that's why my mom knew his name. I cannot believe that mom told him to get lost. What the even- she don't have any idea about Jungkook! It angers me so much.

She threatened me that she'll tell dad to stop sending me money if I will not follow what she said which is cutting off my communication with Jungkook.

This is clearly impossible! I and Jungkook are entering the same university and the same class. How can I ignore him? I cannot imagine me doing that. I cannot ignore Jungkook.

I throw myself into my bed and sighed. Tears are already welling up to my eyes. I cannot imagine myself without Jungkook.

I do not want to go back to my old self.

My old self who is not contented with everything or do not care about other's feelings. He really fixed me a lot.

With my final try, I dialed his number but it went straight to voice mail.

I am really dead worried right now!

I have clearly no idea what he is doing right now!

My eyes wandered around my room until it landed into my backpack. An idea popped in my mind. Can I really do this?

I mean, I can but what if we get caught? What if we get in trouble?

I let my eyes shut for awhile to think before opening it and took a glance at my clock. It's already one thirty in the morning, mom is probably asleep. She can't stay awake until this time unless if I'm not back at home.

I stand up and start to pack my things inside my backpack. Only clothes and important stuffs. I cannot bring all of my things. I took a deep sigh and zip it close. Putting my black leather jacket on, I took my car keys and the duplicate keys to the house plus my room before I carry my backpack.

I lock my door and clean my room a bit. I tore and crumpled all the papers with any contacts connected to us written before keeping it in my backpack pocket. Just making sure. Taking a last look around my room, I took a deep breath.