space five。

"Stop being so hardheaded! We'll buy this and not that!" I said in a high voice as I put the vanilla ice cream in the cart, ignoring his complains. 

"But please..." He pouts and pleaded with his puppy eyes. Oh please, not that puppy eyes.

Yep, we are here at the supermarket. My mom texted me to pass by the market to buy some stuffs that she sent me. How great. She said that she'll pay me back and the money is left at the shelf. Good thing I have some money with me.

I need money... like always. Admit it, even you. Money is one of your most important things in life next to food. Or something like that.

And yup, we were arguing about what flavor of ice cream should we buy. He's insisting me to buy the chocolate one. I didn't say yes, of course! I gave him a chance already to buy his favorite flavor last time. It's time to buy my favorite.

"Shut up or else I'll leave you here alone." I pushed the cart and started walking, leaving him alone in front of the ice cream corner.

"H-hey! Fine." He catches up, still pouting.

I smiled secretly. He looks so cute. Oh no. He doesn't look cute. He looks like a duck. Yeah, you know that duck. The ugly one. After paying the stuffs, we went back to the car then drive to my house.

"Are you sure about this? Does your mom know that I'll go to your house?" He ask while playing some games in his phone.

I smirked, "Yeah..."

But the truth is nope. The hell she cares. She doesn't even know how many girls I brought home. Yeah, I can easily sneak in with girls to my room to have some fun. Plus, I'm alone for 2 days. Hell yeah. I can do what I want! I parked the car in front of our house before turning off the engine. 

"Go get the paper bags at the back and bring it inside." I said to him before going out the car.

I opened the gate and as expected I heard him sigh and complain. I just rolled my eyes then went inside. You know that I am the lazy type of guy. Addition to that, I am letting him inside my house. Let him do the work. Not me. 

"And oh! Lock the gate!" I added then opened the door. Finally, home after a long day! I'm so tired and hungry at the same time.

I walked to the shelf to get the money that she left. Cool, she doubled it. I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. I was about to open the DVD player to play some music when the door opened. It was Jungkook, carrying loads of stuffs we bought recently. Annoyance in his face, glaring at me. 

"YAH! What are you looking at?! Help me!" He exclaimed in an irritated tone with his eyebrows creased.

I laugh teasingly, "No way. Put that at the kitchen counter, Kook. Thanks."

"Ugh, you lazy man." I heard him murmured before he banged the door closed and walk to the kitchen, stomping. 

I laugh again because of the way he acts, "Hey! Why did you do that to the poor door?!"

"WHATEVER!" He shouts back in exasperation.