space twenty。

[VULGAR WORDS AND DADDY KINK AHEAD!]  

I was taken aback on what he said to the point that I didn't notice he took a step forward until I fell down on the sofa but it doesn't hurt. I am still staring at him with shocked eyes and mouth agape. Tell me, is this Jungkook?

He bit his lower lip and lean closer to me, "I know you love it when somebody calls you daddy. Right, daddy?" 

Oh, damn. I love it so fucking much. But how can I control myself when you're the one whose calling me daddy?

I gulped and my pulse rate is getting faster. He walks around the sofa then stopped at my back. His hands crawled to my neck as he leaned his closer to my ears. I can feel the shiver run up to my back of my neck.

"Hm," He nibbled my right ear which I responded with a soft groan, "Feeling kinky right now?"

He chuckled before standing up again and walking back in front of me. He now sits on my lap, encircling his legs around my waist before putting his hands on my shoulders. His eyes are clouded with seduction and playfulness. 

"I don't know why," He started grinding his butt on my clothed member slowly, "But I feel so horny right now." 

 A soft moan escaped his lips which hardened my member. He raised his brows. I think he already felt my tent down there. I cannot stop myself from keeping the tent from him where in fact he's grinding on my crotch! How can I hide that?!

"Hm, daddy? Getting turned on now?" He grind a little faster and harder this time which results a groan for me. 

Oh, holy fuck. Jungkook might not be able to walk for a week if he's like this! Screw self control! 

I hold his waist tight, stopping him from grinding and his eyes turned into an innocent one like asking why in an instant. How deceiving. I got a little devious angel right here. 

I smirked, "Just don't regret seducing me afterwards. 'Cause fuck it, I won't stop banging you until I get satisfied baby." 

He responded with a chuckle. Damn, how can he do that? Being sexy to adorable real quick! 

He screamed a bit when I carried him into a bridal style before running upstairs. I opened the door of my room immediately before throwing him into the bed.  I locked the door before I removed my shirt  then crawl on to the top of him. 

"Daddy's feeling hot right now because of his baby." I stopped when my face was now leveled with his. 

I licked his jawline and sucked a bit from his neck resulting a fresh hickey. All I heard was a sexy moan as a respond. The kind of moan that turns me on more. 

"Looks like you're going to be fucked hard, baby." I didn't wait for his respond because I kissed his lips aggressively.