space nine。

Today's Friday and it was our break time. The first person I saw by the time we entered the cafeteria is Jungkook whose currently alone at the corner seat. A sigh escaped my lips as I saw him. He didn't sent me a good morning message this day. He didn't even texted me last night! 

"Hyung. Eat without me. Gonna talk to someone." I said and tap Namjoon's shoulder.

He looked at me with knowing eyes and just nods his head. I proceed to his seat and I notice that he was wearing his earphones while reading a book.

No food in front of him, so this kid didn't eat huh?

I took the seat in front of him and finally he noticed me. But he didn't bother to remove his earphones instead he sighed at read his book again.

Seriously, what the heck did I do that caused him to act like this?! Since yesterday, I called him twice and messaged him thrice but neither of those got no response.

Now, how cool is that.

I pulled out one of his headphones which got him to glare at me. Before he opened his mouth, I started it.

"What the hell is your problem, Jeon Jungkook?! For Pete's sake, you're ignoring me since yesterday!"

He ignored me again and put his earphone back which got inside my nerves. That's enough! Nobody dares to ignore Kim Taehyung! I stand up and go beside him. Then grab his arms up which made him stand and his earphones remove.

"What the fuck, Kim Taehyung?!" He shouted at me which got some attentions from the students and my hyungs.

I gritted my teeth, "Enough of acting shit. You're coming with me."

I get his book and phone with my free hand and dragged him out of the cafeteria.

"Taehyung! Let me go!" He protested but I just tightened my grip at his arm which made him whined in pain.

We reached our classroom, nobody is inside as expected.

"Hold your things." I said firmly without letting him go.

"Hmp! Let me go!" He protested again and tried to remove my hands but I just make my grip tighter again. I grabbed my backpack and his. Then, dragged him out of the room to to the parking lot.

"Kim fucking Taehyung! I don't want to cut classes! For the record, we are not in good terms!" He said in a loud voice.

I glared at him then throw his backpack to his chest but he got it, "Shut up and just follow me or I'll fucking kiss you."

His eyes widened but he keeps his mouth shut. Good. I got my keys out of my hand and opened the passenger's seat then let him in before proceeding to the driver's seat.

I turned on the engine then drive away from the school grounds. Good thing, the school guard is not around that's why I got away easily.