space thirty。

third person's point of view. 

--x

Kim Taehyung felt like he's living inside a time bomb for the past few days. He tried his best to stay optimist, he really did. But he ended up crying every night – trying to stay quiet while letting Jungkook sleep peacefully. 

It pained him looking at Jungkook smiling so bright at him without knowing anything. 

He didn't wanted to keep secrets from his lover but that is the best thing that he can do for now. 

Taehyung thought that he can control time and stop the world for awhile. Sadly, no – he cannot stop the days from passing by. His heart is getting heavier every time he saw the sun rise. 

And now, here he is – staring outside the window and all wide awake, waiting for the sun to rise. When the sun finally shines above the calm sky, he released a heavy sigh.

Whether he likes it or not, he needs to face the harsh reality. 

"Sunday..." He breathed out and stands up from the couch. 

Yes, it's already Sunday. The fifth day. The day where he'll finally made up his decision. 

He pushed that thought to the back of his mind even just this time. He told himself that he needs to make Jungkook so special today. To start with that, he proceeds to the kitchen to cook some good breakfast for him. 

Within minutes, full breakfast course was prepared on a bed tray that is ready to be served. 

Taehyung carried it and carefully walked to their shared room – not making any sound possible so that Jungkook will not wake up.

"Princess, wake up." He said in a sweet voice.

It took awhile for Jungkook to open one of his eyes but when he saw Taehyung – who's smiling and holding a bed tray with breakfast – he opened his eyes and sit up from the bed, with wide eyes. 

Taehyung eye smiled, "Good morning, princess!" 

Before Jungkook can even complain at the nickname Taehyung called him, Taehyung settled the bed tray in front of Jungkook. The younger looked at it as if it was his first time to have a breakfast in bed. 

Taehyung sat down at the space beside of Jungkook. 

"Don't you like it? Why aren't you eating it?" Taehyung pouted as an act. 

Jungkook shook his head immediately, "Oh no no no! I loved it! I-it's just my first time to have this such wonderful breakfast in bed and I didn't expect that you'll do this for me!" 

"Of course, I'll do anything to make you happy." 

Taehyung wanted to punch himself for saying that. He felt like he's making a fool of himself – but that vanishes away when Jungkook smiled so bright again saying the words that make him feel at ease.