space two。

From now on, this story will be written on Taehyung's P.O.V ONLY. Arasseo?

❁❁❁

"Taehyung, wanna have some fun tonight?" A sudden sultry voice whispered against my ears which snapped me out of my thoughts. 

I looked at her then smirked, "Sorry, babe. I'm busy."

"What? You're busy, how come?" She responded and crossed his arms, her mouth agape from what I just said to her. 

"Busy killing sluts like you. I'm not in the mood. Get fucking lost and fuck others."

She gasped and glares at me then walks away. I just rolled my eyes and continue to sip in my frappe. Minding my own business that I got in her. Too bad, she approached me a the wrong time. She deserved that. Didn't she noticed that I am deep in my thoughts then she'll just whisper to me like that? 

I'm not literally in the mood for a hook-up or fun. Wanna know why? My freaking Science teacher just gave me an F at the test. That's sucks, man. You know what even though I'm like this, I care about my grades somehow. No, not just somehow. I mean a lot. My grades matter to me a lot. 

Because if I failed all my subjects or at least any of those, damn. My dad will definitely beat the shit out of me and he'll stop giving me some money. I don't want that to happen! 

"Dude, looks like you're not in the mood huh? I saw what you did there. You freaking made that hottie away, why you did that? That is so not you." I didn't notice that Jin hyung was already beside me. 

I sighed and noticed that he is looking at me worriedly, "Yeah, because of that F that I got. Still can't get over it. I did my best, hyung. But what the hell..."

"Ah, I see. That's why you're sulking in here alone, you grade conscious boy." He took the seat in front of me.

I snorted at the pet name he just called me, "Gross, hyung. Stop calling me names like that."

"What? That's true! Still can't believe you care so much about your grades even though you're such a rebel and a punk. Now, how ironic is that." He said then took a bite on the glazed donut that I am currently holding.

"Tss. That's the only way I can receive money from my dad, you know. He said that if I failed, I will be a total loser and will not receive money anymore." I hissed, my ears are hurting from hearing such facts from my mouth.

"Really? That's a bummer. How about money from your mom?"

I shook my head, "Dad said to my mom that she will never give me money no matter what. I sometimes ask myself is she really my mom? I mean c'mon, I am still a student for Pete's sake!"

"Geez, that's already a foul! Why does your dad keeps on doing that even though he's not staying at your house everyday? I mean, where is he?" He said and raised his eyebrows in a confused manner.

"I don't know either," I shrugged, "That's why I want to have a work as early as possible. Well, I don't want to but I need to so that I will not depend on him that much. "