space twenty-one。

I was still in my deep slumber when I heard my phone rang. Ugh, please not now; I'm so sleepy. Without looking at the caller ID, I declined the call and tucked myself back into the blanket. I just wanted to sleep. 

I was about to go back to my deep slumber when my phone rings again. I think Jungkook is awake but because he's sore, he's not opening his eyes yet.

"Damn it," I groaned and grab my phone from the nightstand beside my bed. My eyes automatically widened when I saw the caller ID on the bright screen of my phone. 

"OH SHIT--"

Jungkook shot up from the bed when I made a loud thump on the floor because yes, I fell on the floor. 

"What happened?!" He inquired in a panicked tone.

I just made a 'hush' sign. He looked confused but he followed my instructions and just watched me answer the call. But I think he already had a hint by the way he gripped the blanket with white knuckles. 

"Hey, mom." I coughed, trying to make my voice clearer.

"Oh... what?! Oh nothing, nothing. Oh-kay? Uh, I gotta go mom! Tummy's aching!" I ended the call and quickly stood up, not caring that I was still naked. 

"JUNGKOOK STAND UP AND FIX YOURSELF. SHE'LL BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES!" 

A cuss escaped his lips as a response and he stood up as fast as he could. He's still whining because of the soreness but despite that he still keeps on moving. What an amazing man. 

We both hurriedly pick up our clothes. Not taking a second glance. We're both guys so we definitely had the same style of clothes. Not a big deal. It only took a minute or two for us to finish getting dressed. 

"Aren't you feeling sticky or something?" I asked, looking at him worriedly. 

He rolled his eyes, "Duh. Your mom will be home in a bit and I don't have the time to use your bathroom." 

We rushed downstairs then to the door, still quiet because she might be there. But I hope not, especially that we are in front of the door. 

"Do you think you've forgotten anything?" I asked again, still worried as we were running out of time.

He checked his pocket and found his phone, "Nothing! I definitely gotta go now." 

I pecked his lips before opening the door, "I love you." 

"I love you to-- wait! The groceries and the pizza box!" He reminded me. Oh gosh, yes! I nearly forgot about those. 

"Don't worry, babe. I've got it all under control. Take care on your way home okay? Text me!" I kissed his forehead before closing the door and proceeding to the living room. The pizza box is still there.