space twenty-nine。

My eyes tried to register the person standing in front of me. He really is my... father. 

He's wearing a business attire suit, even though he looked aged - he still looked very authoritative and quite scary. His appearance didn't change that much and he still have this vibe that can make you shut up when he's in front of you. 

"I'm sorry but I'm off to sleep. I have classes tomorrow." I tried to excuse myself and attempted to close the door but before I even push it, he spoke which made me froze and keep it open.

"I don't remember raising you to be that rude, young man." 

He smiled which sent me chills, "Won't you let me come in even for awhile?" 

As much as I wanted to shoo him away, I know to myself that I cannot. Even though I want to admit that I'm not scared of him, my tongue becomes tied whenever I'm with him. 

I bowed my head in an apologetic way with a heavy heart as I let him come inside and motioned him where the couch is. I shut the door when he walked inside and watched him quietly - I didn't dare to open up any conversation.

His eyes roamed around our shared room as if he's studying every corner of it. He nods his head a little bit before taking a seat on the couch. 

"Please wait, I'll get you something to drink." I said after I gathered up all the courage that I have.

I walked to the kitchen and get a glass of water for us two before going back to the living room. He put his phone back in his pocket when he saw me sitting across him. A small smile appeared on his face when he noticed the glass of water on the table. 

"You still have your manners." He said as he took a sip from the glass. 

I smiled back, "Of course, I still have those." 

There's an uncomfortable pause before he opened his mouth to speak again. 

"Your mother contacted me. She told me that you ran away from home. I was about to visit you in your university but found you driving off. That's why I am here." He explained and a sudden realization hit me, he's the same man that I saw in our university. 

That explains why he looked really familiar recently. 

I looked down to the floor, "I'm sorry..." 

"I'm not going to make this talk any longer," He said in a dead serious tone which made me look back up to him, "I'm going to make you choose two things and you'll pick just one. I don't consider excuses." 

I tried my best to maintain my posture and be calm, "What is it?" 

"You'll break up with Jungkook and I'll send you abroad to study or I'll cut everything connected to Jungkook including his studying in the university and this dorm then send him back to where he belong." He said, the smile is still on his face.

"I'll give you five days. Until Sunday is enough. Try to complain and I'll cut that short to three days." He added before standing up and walk to the door.