cece

Interning with endeavour was... an experience that she never wanted again. She questioned her life choices leading to this point as she walked up to U.A's main building.

She saw nezu at the gate waiting to greet her, That rat. He was forcing her to become the U.A class 1a counselor. She could feel the mental problems dripping off the school like hot tar. Wow she was going to absolutely "LOVE" it here.

Of course she wanted to help people. But they had been attacked and kidnapped and watched eachother get beaten. And she was going to relive it each time they talked about. She could see what they went through.

She could feel the emotions they had when the events occurred. That was not a very pleasant experience. But it did help her understand her patients. But in return she had to tell them the truth. The only thing that could sort of help was wine or alcohol. She couldn't get drunk which did leave her kinda ticked sometimes.

The rat came closer to her as she neared the gate. "Hello cece. I do hope your travels here went well." I grumbled at him. He just smiled his little annoying face and started walking into the school.

What had she got herself, no what had nezu forced her into?

As the year progressed she got closer with the students. The only one who she didn't get close to was tenya. But she was fine with that. If she wanted they could be buddies but he was so fun to mess with. She had actually started dated his brother in the early months of working there so that's one good thing that came out of this.

The first year was reaching a close. She would miss all these little rascals, even tenya. It was only for a couple months then back to therapy. (Ignore the change between first and last names. Japanese is confusing)

Midoriya had learned to control his quirk and not break his gosh dang arms every time he used it and he had actually gotten sleep at night, since he had insomnia.

Todoroki was doing better with his dad not abusing him every night and him finally talking about his trauma to someone other than his love interest.

Bakugou's anger had calmed down. He was still suffering anger problems but it was controlled. He was able to clam himself down before "blowing up." He actually smiled every now and again. Especially around kirishima.

Speaking of kirishima he was improving if barely by saying other adjectives besides manly.

Kouji was doing better with speaking more. Instead of in whispers.

Hagakira had learned that she could turn her invisibility "off." She ened up suprising everyone. She had a muscly build, with green eyes, shoulder length blond hair, freakles, and a slender face.

Momo had learned to gain more confidence in herself and also started, it was entirely my fault and aizawa scolded me for it, swearing.

Sero I found actually had some problems deep down. That kid needed some help. So he was doing a bit better.

Ochaco ened up have mpd. And one of her alternate persons ened up being the traitor without us knowing or her for that matter. It was a boy named brixen.

Kaminari ened up having brain damage due to his quirk and found that using a metal to conduct it helped from keeping from his brain as well as not using it for mundane things like charging others phones.

Minoru actually hadn't changed. How he wasn't expelled was a complete mystery.

Mashirao and Rikidou were actually pretty mentally stable to begin with.

Mezou had a deep seated fear of his mouth because sacred someone once. It's not actually that bad. He had actually shown some classmates including izuku which helped with his confidence.

Kyouka had learned that her music wasn't a weakness. She had actually been feeling a bit depressed that she didn't feel like following her parents careers.

Tokoyami had finally gotten over his whole faze of darkness. He actually smiled however that worked for his bird beak.

Iida actually was a bit scared he couldn't live up to his brothers name. I had actually helped him. Tenya is amazing. I mean I am dating his brother so I do tease him sometimes but I've really be trying to befriend him.

Mina was... bubbly as she probably would be for the rest of her days. She had toned down her shipping a bit when me and aziawa almost killed her trying to ship us together.

Finally Asui, the frog. Amazing girl. Pretty good health, she loves her 3 siblings, and will be an amazing hero. Not the beat but I feel pretty high up there.

Cece set down the pen as she finished writing her reports to nezu from the past year. She really had grown attached to these kids. She loved them as if they were her own. She knew zmaziawa would never say it but he felt the same way.