acadamia falls

I'm in my bed fangirling at my own story. I have got motivation to write. Hope y'all like it. I'm re-writing some parts of gravity falls into mha.
----------------------------

"Welcome back everyone!" Amelia said, "I got a fun one today."

Deku: "Ah, summer break."
The scream shows a family having a picnic.
Random man: honey would you like cheese on that?
Wife: sure Hank.
The screen shows the Welcom sign for U.A
Deku: a time for leisure, recreation, and taking it easy. Unless... Your me.
It shows Deku and momo crashing through the welcome sign on a motorcycle. They both look back at an unknown threat.
Momo: it's getting closer!

"Wait so what's happening?" Denki asks. "Just be quite you'll learn in a minute," Amelia says.

The monster trys to catch them but fails.
Deku: Hi, I'm Deku. The girl about to puke is my twin sister momo. You might be wondering what were doing on a motorcycle, fleeing from an unimaginable, horrible, villain. Rest assured there's a good explanation.

"We're twins in this!?" Mimi says shocked. "I guess," deku shrugs his shoulders.

It shows the twins speeding towards the school but get stoped by a car flying over their heads.
Momo: watch out!
Deku and momo: AAHHH!
It stops with both of them flying off the motorcycle.
Deku: lets rewind.
It shows then in the living room. They give both the teens bags and shove them out the door.
Deku: Our parents wanted us to get a good education.

"This is weird." Mina says. "Oi (insert bakugo's nickname for Amelia. You pick.) Why is trashy Deku the lead!?" Amelia looks over at him annoyed and says, "Plot convince" Everyone looks confused. "What!?" Backugo yells. "Lets continue," Amelia mutters.

Deku: they shipped us up north to the school U.A.
Cut to momo putting up some posters.
Momo: This place has everything!
She points to the bed which has some library books stacked on it. Deku heads back to his room to find bakugo looking around.
Deku: and there's a Pomeranian in my room.
Bakugo looks to find Deku.
Bakugo: hi new friend. I love the look of your room.
Bakugo stretches out his hand and Deku shakes it. (I miss that.)

"Wth is wrong with bakugo!?" Everyone yells in shock. "We are going to move to a later Sean this will take to long to wr- I mean watch..." Everyone looks at Amelia with confusion.

Deku is wandering the woods near U.A. when he stumbles on a rock. The rock goes down into the ground.
Deku: what th-
The ground opens. Reveling a book. Deku picks it up and brushes off the dust.
Deku reads: the property of... No! Its riped out. *he continues reading* I am going to start theses journals to hid my research for the right people to find.

"What is it talking about?" Deku asks. "Who knows," Sero responds.

Deku continues: this is the third and final one. I the author have hidden the others in secluded spots that only I know the location to. I have researched about the great evils of this school. Trust no one in it. They all are hiding the true past of this school.
Momo: watcha reading!
Deku: n-n-nothing.
Momo: n-nothing. Are you really not gonna tell me?
Deku: lets go somewhere more private.

"What is that book talking about?" Kiri asks. "I'm not telling," Amelia said.

Deku: so I found this book in the woods. It's talking about monsters at the school and different things like that.
Momo: and you believe that? Your such a sucker for the supernatural.
___________________

It shows dipper coming out of the room and getting spooked by Present Mic.
Deku: and that is out crazy teacher; Mic.

"HAY! I'M IN THE STORY!" Mic screams excited. "I think we should stop for today. Y'all getting to exsited. I will bring y'all back tomorrow. Byeeeeee!" Amelia says.

------------------------
(655 words) Hope everyone enjoyed it. It's 10:30 at night and I'm tired so I cut the story off to post it. If y'all want more gravity falls tell me. Also give some suggestions.  Hope y'all have a good morning, day, or night. Byeeeee y'all!