theories/ my new book

Hay y'all. I have started writing a new book. It's called befriended. It's a story of a girl(my oc) dealing with the lose of her parents. She is kiri's adoptive sister in it .

The cover looks like this:

it also focuses on Shinso's life

it also focuses on Shinso's life. It's a really fun mha story. I have been fan-girling over my own writing. There's two chapters so far and I'm planing more. I was hoping to do a Shinso and Dadzawa. I have some planes for this story. I also have no idea where it'll go.

If you want a roller coaster of a story I suggest it for you. I might add some fluff. I'm not sure what I want to do it with. But fluff always gets me squealing and writing it will make.... What am I even writing.

You know what I'm just going to say some theories for the rest instead.

What if afo is Deku's dad. I mean that might explain why deku is quirkless. The same doctor who works of afo talked to izu. I mean if he was, it would go along with the creator of mha putting some star wars stuff in beacause they like star wars. The main character who is the main good guy is son to the worst villain. It fits. I think that is it. Is his dad reviled in season 4? If so tell me. Cause I'm not watching it in Japanese.

The UA traitor is invisible girl. In the book her gloves can't be found where she was minuets prior. Also she wasn't in bed at the training camp. It showed the dorm thing at it and she wasn't there. She also has an easy time escaping without being noticed. I think she is.

Another deku dad theory. Deku is cozens with shoto. Deku's dad is said to have fire breath. Maybe that's his one and only quirk. He would be related to the todorokis. His dad changed his name to not for trouble. I think this theory is also a good one.

Well that's all byeeeee!