backstabbed

Song suggested by launicnun.
Also for the convince of this chapter both all might and endeavor are the same age. I'm also only doing the 1st verse. (Though there only about 2 and half years apart in age)

----------

Two young boys sit next to eachother as the teacher explains what they were doing today. She finishes and tells them to introduce themselves to oneanother.

I'm slowly learning

"Whats your name yellow hair? I'm Todoroki Enji!" The red haired boy asks the blond one. "U-um I'm Yagi Toshinori. N-nice to meet you." Enji looked toshinori up and down. Toshi was in a hero shirt and some blue roughed up Jean's.

"Why do your pants have so many holes and rips?" Enji asked. "O-oh I um I want to b-be a hero. So I run around the house like one to save my s-stuffed animals from evil."
"You want to be a hero too?" Enji asks and toshi just nods. "Ooh that would be so cool if we worked together when we are heroes. Let's run an office together. Wouldn't that be cool yagi!?"
"Y-yeah I g-guess."
"Don't guess, know!"
"O-okay."

That the things you promised me

Enji shows off his new quirk to toshi. It's been a year since they meet. "When did you get your quirk?"
"Last night. I almost burned the house down. My pillow caught fire." Enji snickers.
"I can't wait for my quirk!"
"I bet it will be so cool, just like mine!"

Are burning like the embers

"Th- the doctor says I'm most likely quirkless." Toshi says with a frown. Other kids had been making fun of him.
"That just means you'll need to work extra hard to keep up with me then."
"W-what?" Toshi says with a shaky voice. He felt tears coming.
"I've heard what the other kids have said. They're big meanies."

Of a thousand willow trees

"Wanna come over today?" Enji asks. They are now both 9 and in 4th grade. "S-sure."
"You really need to cut that stuttering habit if yours. Stuttering is like showing fear. Heroes don't do it." They both left towards Enji's home.

Enji had a good family. His mom had red hair and a telekinesis quirk. His dad had green hair and a fire quirk. He had a sister and two brothers. His sister inko was 11 with a weak version of their mother's quirk and their fathers green hair. One of Enjie's brother's, the younger one, was 4. He had half red half green hair and a combination of their parents quirks or pyrokinesis.(being abel to control the fire you produce) his final brother had red hair and a very strong telekinesis quirk. Like he could life whole skyscrapers. He was the pro hero: lifter.

And every single secret

Enji could tell his bestfriend liked his sister. Every time inko would talk to toshi he would blush. Just slightly. It was pretty hard to see but if you're friends for 6 years you know that person pretty well.

"So, you like my sister huh." He smirks and chuckles at the way toshi turned as red as his hair. "N-no I don't," he squeaks out.
"Come on toshi I can tell you like her. Your face us redder than my hair right now. It's fine, I approve of you for her. But, if you end up breaking her heart I will destroy you." He says with all seriousness in his tone.
"O-okay."

Has been broadcast like TV

"Broooo, why'd you tell her I have a crush on her!?" Toshi yells. Inko had turned red every time he was over so that how he knew that enji had told her. "Someone need to. You two would look so cute together. I already approve of you. I would love to have you as a brother in law." If toshi had a drink it would have been spat out. "W-what?! We're not even dating let alone getting married."
"Come on. You both like eachother. Just go for it ask her out right now."
"Ok," toshi deflates.