First Born(mhaxdisney)

Hi my lovelies. Hope your all having a fantastic week. I wish all you Texians good luck. I had a meltdown yesterday about how I couldn't help people in Texas but I'm good now. This story is a mhaxdisney. It's about the first quirked child. It's literally one of my headcanons. Hope y'all enjoy.

-------------------

A child was born radiating light. People were confused at first. The child was royalty. Was it a blessing from the gods? Was it supposed to mean something?

That was until other kids popped up with weird powers right out of comic books. Villains and heros became the new normal. The hero deku, the number one hero, the best one yet was protecting everyone from evil. The world humans used to know gone in a few generations.

But let's go back to the first child. When this all started. A few pieces of the sun fell from the sky And one of them fell right in the middle of China into the kingdom of Corona, or right outside it. (not lieing that was the name)

They named the baby girl, rapunzel. Her body glowed from what no one knew. Soon though tragedy struck. The baby was kidnapped. (No don't worry this us not the plot to the movie tangled)

Repunzle was kidnapped and other pregnant mothers in the kingdom and around the world fell ill. Doctor's found one thing could cure it. The sun drop flowers as they were named. As the mothers who took them gave birth. the kids of those family's would reveal powers when they were around 3-4.

One mother in the isolated town of Arendelle also fell sick about a year after the first child was born glowing. She was the queen. Her sister in Corona sent her the flower mixture and 4 months later she gave birth to a baby girl who they named Elsa. She ended up having ice powers. (Elsa's an ice ice baby, I'm sorry I had to.)

Another baby was born in a village just outside of Arendelle. He had the power to control the elements. Water, fire, earth, and air. He ened up running away when he was 12. He would help the people in the village and created rock monsters to protect the village.

He used his powers to befriend a forest animal, a gecko and he infused it with fire powers. He used his water powers to create a glacier. Just like from the song his mother used to sing him.

It was his home. He would wait until someone like him, someone with powers came to him. He waited there for years. Every morning he would look out. Until one morning he looked out at the vast forest with the mountain in the background and saw that perched on the mountain was a castle.

"Hmm, looks like there are other like me then," he said to no one. His horse came out of the water to greet him good morning. "Hi prince, good morning boy." The horse bent down so he could ride.

He got on and they were off. They rode around and then went back to the mainland. He flew through the air just like a fairy and looked over the village. The people were all happy.

He wished he could join but he just wasn't normal. He didn't belong there.

He started calling to her one week after he saw the castle. He blew his voice threw the wind were it got distorted and a bit higher. "AaAaAaAhHhH~" he sang. A couple times. Nothing was working.

So he decided to do something reckless that would get their attention. He flew over the town that he saw she was in and took all the fires and then sent heavy winds through then once everyone was out he started to shake the ground.

He saw her arguing with someone and then she started to pack up. She was coming.

*time skip his pov*

She walked up to the edge of the woods and tried running through my water. To bad for her I can control it. I stopped her everytime except she wasn't coming up.

Where was she? Then I saw prince emerge from the water with her on his back. He set her down on the ground and waited for her to get up before leading her to my home. She walked in and I playfully called her again.

I think she's 18 as she's queen of that town. I've been out here watching for some like her for 7 years. (he is 19)

She was quite lovely looking and I was about to go down to her when she looked up at me and startled me. I saw her stop for a second before her friends came in.

They all left in a group. Leaving me distraut.

*time skip*

I could've, no should've saved her. Now she's probably dead. But the water wasn't listening to me. It wouldn't stop.

I see it crash onto the town and on to her. But she blocks it. She stops the water!

She goes back with friends who are cheering her. I go back to my home.

I see someone approaching in the woods I fly up to see who it was and see the girl. I go down to meet her.

"Hi," I said. She turned around startled. "Oh hello," she says. "I saw you watching me in Ahtohallan." Oh right that's what they all call it. What my mother called in the song.

"Come this way my queen. I will show you around."

---------------------
(Back to repunzle pov)

Other kids like me!? With powers? Besides my cousin? There was lots of other people in the kingdom. All kids. Was it a mutation or was it something else?

As time went on some of the next generation kids were also born with powers. But lots of people still without. Powered people became feared. Lots of laws about not using your powers came to be.

And so my lovelies that is the story of how quirks came to be.

----------------------------

Hope everyone enjoyed this. This was one of my favorites to write. I absolutely love this chapter. Give meh more ideas to write. I love reading your comments some of you really make me smile and laugh. 😁