villain Deku pt3

I want to give a shout out to ThePurpleOne9. She/he wrote the book his twin and I have loved reading it. I suggest it.

Last time... I was accepted. I was first on the chart. I looked at second. It was my old bully, bakugo. I had to learn to accept him, but I still loathed him to my core.
-------------------------

"Welcome back everyone!?" Amelia said, "today we will continue the villain Deku series."

I woke up and looked at the outfit at the end of my bed. I got up. The screen shuts off for a moment then turns back on. he appears dressed. he puts his bag on.

"Good morning," Says a figure in the doorway. "No actually, I'm having a terrible morning," izuku replies.

"What made him so mad?" Says Uraraka. "He doesn't want to go to the school, Remember." lida says.

Smol time skip

I arrived in my class. I walked over to a brown haired girl. "Hello," I said to her. She turned to me. "Hello, I'm Uraraka. It's nice to meet you." The girl said in a bubbly voice. Ugh she was so cheerful about this school. But I had to do it right. I put out my hand and shook hers. "I'm izuku Midorya. You want to be friends?" I gaged on the inside. What was I 2?

"Deku would never do that." Uraraka said looking hurt. "It's another universe sweety. It didn't happen here." Amelia said.

Our teacher the 'pro' hero eraser head walked in/crawled. "Hello students. Put these on and he'd outside." He left and we all rushed to do what he told us.

We all met back outside. We all go in lines to race. I did all of them without my quirk and received average scores. Then it was the ball throwing one.

"I remember this! Deku flipen broke his fingers. That loser. He is still such a Deku." People gave bakugo angry looks.

I walked up to the stand. I was getting ready to use my quirk. When something caught my eye. "Were you lying to me Deku!? Do you actually have a quirk!?" I looked to see kachan being held back by eraser heads cape thing.

"Yes. I'm very good at keeping secrets. I could probably beat you right now if we were to fight." He looked at me with anger and confusion. Then the threw the ball, getting the same score as the 0-gravity girl. "Infinity twice!!!" Everyone
yelled. "it really was easy to do that."

End

"He also got that. That's insane. That was a really crazy one." Everyone said. "I hope y'all liked it. Goodbyeeeee!" Amelia said snapping her fingers.

--------------------
I hope y'all liked it. (447 word) sorry it's so short. I didn't feel like writing a long one. I will be writing long next time. Bye!