Secrets Secrets Secrets

This us just piecing together random things and assumption but it truly makes sense.

This story does have manga spoilers but only at the end. I give a warning.
---------------------

Aziawa and izuku are step brothers and izuku's you through it. Now we don't know either of Aziawa's parents. So I'm thinking his dad is afo.

We don't know izuku's dad either so he's also afo's son. But they both have different mom's. izuku's mom's mom or izuku's grandmother I'm going to assume is nana shimura For various reasons. Now nana had one kid in Japan and left him into adoption. When she went to America she had another kid, inko.

After afo destroyed nana he had to recover. Inko would have been about 8 or 9 when her mom died to afo. So she would have grown up in her father's care.

Afo went back to Japan to kill nana's successor and met Aziawa's mom in the process and got her pregnant but then had to leave her to go to America to continue hunting toshinori. But when he went to America toshinori was always traveling around. He kept following him until he found inko and fell in love again.

He and inko got married and he hid his life from her pretending to be a businessman. Inko wanted to move back to her mother's old country because her father had just passed. So he moved their visited her husband every so often because he was "running a big company" and couldn't come with her. She ened up finding out she was pregnant with Izuku.

Afo continued to send her money and followed all might around America until he came back to Japan in which afo followed him. He started making a following and assigned people to watch over his two "wives." That would be their family doctor's.

He ended up finding out that one of his sons got a quirk that was like his but it wasn't permanent and the other was quirkless. He found out that his first son who his wife named shota became an underground hero and izuku was all aiming to be one.

He was a bit disappointed sense he hoped one of his sons would follow him but it was fine he already had a successor.

He found that both of his kids were injured in the USJ attack and got a bit frustrated but he would stay calm and wouldn't do anything rash. It would be fine, they weren't dead.

He looked over to the two pictures of his wives. He missed hugging them in his embrace but ever since all might attacked they probably wouldn't even love him anymore with the way he looked. He knew of he had eyes there would be tears.

He wished he could go back in time and change some of his choices. He regretted forcing that quirk on his brother. He regretted every person he killed but it was his quirk. He had gone power crazy.

He regretted it going over his head. He regretted not using it to save. He regretted everything except giving birth to his sons. He didn't regret marrying inko. Though he wished he was that business man he said he was.

He felt weak looking at the scolding eyes of his wife. He felt just a bit better of himself when he made her laugh with his stupid jokes.

He felt strong when she was strong fighting for her son every day. He felt strong when he saw his sons fighting for themselves. He felt happiness when he saw them smile.

He felt better when he saw tenko smiling. He felt just better if just barely. He knew he shouldn't feel happy because of the pain he caused. Maybe he should put Afo down. How would all might react. But no he controlled the underworld. He kept other villains in check. Or tried. Everyone feared him.

Tenko wanted to destroy All Might who was he to stop him. So he sent him to the USJ with a Nomu. It listened to Tenko and him. It also had explicit commands to not kill either of his sons even if instructed by Tenko otherwise. He would make sure his sons didn't die. Or try his hardest.