you saw that right

Blood. That was all he saw in this boy's future. He was going to die. All Might's successor. Izuku Midoriya. was going to die.

Why did he have this quirk. He had seen so many people with cruel deaths. That's why he used it sparingly. But he just wanted to know how the mission would end. He saw a second before it happened izuku running in frount of a spike and getting stabbed instead.

And so the boy lay in front of him bleeding slightly. Though the rock keeping him safe for now. Embedded into him.

Another her saw overhaul stutter slightly and jumped in and knocked him unconscious. They had won they had gotten the girl.

"N-nighteye did we?" Izuku started to question. "Yes," nighteye replied interrupting him.

Pro rushed onto the scene to see a bloody mess. They took care of the injured and got izuku into immediate surgery. He got put on life support. "He most likely won't last until morning," all the UA students that were there, a lot of pro heroes who know him all sat around his bed.

"Y-young midoriya," all might stuttered out. Before he broke down into tears.

"A-all might make sure to l-look through my note book. I-i have studded their in case I die. Oh yeah," izuku with the little strength he had reached up and plucked a hair. "Mirio this is for you all might will explain or even nighteye." Izuku played back down content with this death.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

All of UA class 1-a mourned for the lost of one of their own. Eri was confused where that greener haired hero went but Aziawa didn't want her to feel guilty so he lied.

A funeral was set and the school was gathered. All Might walked up to the stage after a few people had spoken.

"Izuku said to check his notebook before he died and after he was dead I did so. I would like to read to you the words of this truly great hero. 'Dear whoever reads this, if your reading this I'm most likely dead. Either from my own doing or from a villain attack. I truly all my life wanted to be a hero. I've taught so hard for so long to get this far.

I may have several mental illnesses even ones that kacchan doesn't know. I hope that whoever reads this us my classmates if so then please continue on your path to greatness. I know that every single person in this school has the ability to be amazing. Whatever job they may choose I know that it will be perfect any job can be a hero if you think the right way.

A baker make sure people don't starve, doctors help with medicals live that need saving, police officers can help everyone keeping the peace and making sure villain don't escape from jail. Please don't feel that hero is your only choice. It really doesn't matter the quirk how great or weak it is, it was ment for you so you should use it.

I hope that you all cam save people in your own ways. Please keep safe.

midoriya izuku

P.s. make sure the purple haired shinso hitosh makes it into the hero course. We may be in different classes but we're close friends and feel with his quirk he'll be an amazing hero.'" All might finished talking tears in his eyes.

Izuku left this life contempt with the changes he had made. He had smiled when he took his last breath. With people he considered family surrounding him. He smiled with release from the horrors life had put him through and the amazing relationships he had, had.

-----------------
Hope you all enjoyed. I'll hopefully have another update soon. My phone isn't really letting me publish things. Idek why.