Dealing with it(toyabrothervers)

You know when you just feel dead. Yeah, that's me rn. I wrote at 12:25 am so fun time here. If it turns out like rubbish I was half asleep just a fair warning pretty long chapter because I've been gone for a bit. also, look at him. he's adorable.
_________________________

I was an average 6 year old. I had a powerful quirk. But in return the quirk damaged my bodie. My quirk let me float things towards and away from me. I would stare at the thing without blinking. But it damaged something inside of me when I used it and made me ache.

I ran in front of my mom. We only had just found out about it. I wanted to tell Kacchan. My mom had set up a play date. Ever since I was pronounced quirkless he had been making fun of me. But now I can show him.

I arrive at the park. My mom was trailing behind me. I look around the park and spot a sad looking boy at the opposite side of the park.

I walk over to him. He looks to be around 15. "Hello, are you okay?" I ask in a small voice. He looked to have burn scares around his arms and face. His hair was red, he had a little darker than aqua eyes, and was wear a green t-shirt with jeans.

He had tear tracks down his face. There was a frown on his lips. He looks up at me. "Nothing for you to worry about kid," he gives me a less than half-hearted smile. I come over and sit down on the bench next to him.

The ground is to far from my legs so I just swing them in the air. I put my arms around him in a hug. The boy flinched. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"You looked like you needed a hug," I give him a close eyed smile. Then I feel something wet land on my knee. I look up at him again there were tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry," I gasped. My eyes tear up. I didn't mean to make him cry. "It's okay it's not your fault," he says. He gives me a small smile.

I give him another hug. "Who did it then?" I ask him. He looks confused about why I was asking him "It doesn't concern you," the boy says again. I look up at his face fully again.

Then I get up and pulled his hand, urging him to get up. "Come on," I said to him. He got up and followed me back to mom.

"Mom he needs some help," I say to her. She looks at me and him with concern. "What happened baby?" She asks.

"He was crying and he's hurt," I says to her. She looks him up and down and take the boys hand and goes over to a nearby bench to talk. I play with some of my toys till they get back.

"Katsuki couldn't make it sweetie, we're going to be leaving now. We're taking this boy Toya home with us ok?" I nod my head and follow mom to the car. I get in the back and the other two are in the front.

"When we get home I'm fixing you up okay hunny?" She said to the boy next to her. We drove in silence for awhile, before coming up to our apartment building.

Mom parked and we went inside. The boy when I looked at him next to mom was taller then her. She lead the boy into the apartment. He sat down on the couch. "Are you allergic to anything Toya?!" She yelled to him from the kitchen. "No," he said back.

My mom came back our with a cup of water, 2 tylenol pills, and some cream. She gave him the water and pills to swallow. He was hesitant.

So mom didn't make him take the pills but she did rub the cream on his arms and face. "I'm going to take you to the police station tomorrow, okay?" My mom asked.

Toya shook his head. "No don't make me go back! I can't go back there!" He yelled at my mom.

Why did he sound so scarred? "W-where is your home?" I ask him. He looks over at me. "I don't have a place that I can call home. I used to have a house but.... things happened."