better life

Last time: He looks at the retreating class and turns back to me. "I would like an honest answer. Why does your fire reflect that of toya todoroki?"
---------------------------

"U-uh," shoot he found out. I mean our teacher does seem to be observant and my first name was kept the same. He probably knows it's me and it wouldn't be right to lie.

"Because I am him?" I say with a hint of question in my voice. "Well I mean not anymore. I used to be him but I don't consider myself a todoroki anymore. The whole death thing was also an accident," I say in a rush.

He stares at me for a moment. He looks to be deep in thought. "I don't want to do anything rash. So let me get this straight-"

"Sir how do you expect me talk straight when I'm not even straight?" I ask interrupting him. He sighs putting a hand on his forehead rubbing it. "Just tell me, so your family thinks your dead, your living with whoever the midoriyas are, and you faked your death, however fake or accidental it was the whole of the public thinks your dead?" I just nodded along to everything he said.

He sigh more exsaprstion in his tone. "I can bring you to my mom's house. She's my guardian."

He look up at me with his tired dark eyes. "Sure problem child," he said, "now go get changed. You're classmates probably already are done."

I go to the locker room and get dressed. I come out and go back to the empty classroom.

Or mostly empty.

Asuka was still in there. "I just wanted to walk with you," she explained.
"Oh uh sure," I replied.

I walk with her next to me and explain that the teacher is coming to check out my home life. She just noded. We walk down the road with Mr.Aizawa a bit away from us. She turns into a driveway and I wave bye.

"Huh we actually don't live too far apart," I say aloud to myself. I lead my teacher over to my apartment building and lead him to mom's.

I open the door. "Mom I'm home!! I brought my teacher. He insisted on coming to see us," I yell across the house. Mom comes out of the kitchen and runs over to Mr.Aizawa. she shakes his hand and tells him to come sit down.

All three of us sit down. As we pass izu's room I see him watching some old all might clip.

"So do you now your... son?" He looks between us. "Of course he's my son. You can call him that or toya."
"Of course. Do you know that's he's got another family, like his dad is endeavor?" (I'm sorry I'm bad with human interaction writing for irl)

My mom Just nods. "I know who he was. He's my son now." I smile at her knowing that see fully accepted me. Now wou lik d she accept my other sibblings?

I leave to let them chat for a bit. I go back to izu's room. "Hey buddy," I say to him. Crouching down next to him. He's sitting in a black office chair at his desk watching some clip of all might.

"Nii-chan!!" He practically screams. "You trying to impersonate president mic?" I ask him and he giggles.

He stands up on the chair and holds out his arms. So I pick him up and give him a big hug. "So what did you do today?" I ask him.

"Umm, I went to preschwl and pwayed wif kacchan. Them mommy picked me up and we got icecrewm!" He screeched clearly having enjoyed the day. "What did you do twday?" He asked.

"I met everyone from my class and found out that one kids has a little brother who you'll probably get to play with." I smiled at the boy in my arms. He was playing with the rope bracelet I had on. (You know like the braided army/camping rope bracelet idk how to explain it.)

He started to push on my chest a sign that he wanted to be put down. I set him on the ground before he fell out of my arms.

He ran out of his room to go see mom. I followed close behind. I saw izuku looks at my teacher wide eyed. "Y-your erwsurehewd!!" He squealed. I wonder who izu's dad is. Could he be president mic's secret child?

Also who is eraserhead!? Some hero from how izu was looking at him. Mr.aizawa seemed startled that izu knew him. "Yourw such an awswme herwo!" He was practically shaking from the excitement of having a pro hero in our house.

"So I have fans huh. I'm an underground hero so I don't really get recognized. I'm not even in my full gear. Only my capture rope." He chuckled to himself. "Your pretty smart kids."

Izuku looked like his brain had exploded. He had just been complemented by a pro. It's to be expected he would act that way with how he worships them.

"Well I better be off," he ruffled izu's hair on the way out stoping right after. Ah he got a feel if the sun shines hair. He waved bye to us and stepped outside departing from our home.

We all waved bye to his departing back. Izuku came back to his mind and started a muttering rampage. Oh gosh he's gonna be at that for awhile, Isn't he?