sister

"Welcome back everyone!" Amelia says. "Today there's a fun one! Lets get watching!"

The scene opens to two kids sitting on a black office chair watching a video of all might saving people and bring more to safety. "I want to be just like all might!" Little izu says. His sister nods in agreement.

"There so cute!" The girls screech and izu blushes.

It switches to a scene where there at the doctors. "I'm sorry but he's quirkless. The girl she's has a quirk though." The doctor looked at the girl with a bit of fear. "What are yours and your husbands quirks mam?"

"Oh well... I can lift up small items to come to me and my husband can breath fire." The doctor looks at the woman with shock. "So nether of you have a strength quirk? Your daughter has a quirk that makes her strength go up by 50% or even more. She could be stronger than all might."

"Dose such power even exist?" Mina asked. Deku glances at all might. Amelia telepathically says to all might,"so you gonna tell all them about ofa or..." All might like at her surprised. 'How do you know?' He mouths. "Don't worry I can erase anything you want after this." Amelia says telepathically back. All might give a thumbs up. "Ok... so... a power dose exist stronger than mine.... One of you classmates has it," All might says.

-time skip brought to you by all might's not going to tell you his secret.-

"What the heck," the class screams after he finished explaining. "Lets continue..." Amelia says.

"What, so she-" izuku and his sister's mom stops talking as if in thought. "So izu has no quirk?" The little girl asks sadly. Their mom nods. "B-But why?" The girl asks tears in her eyes.

"Some people are just born different." Their mom says. Izu is sitting in the office face fixed on the screen. The video was playing on repeat, but izu didn't hear it he was too lost in thought.

"Aww this is so sad," Mina said. A couple of people nodded in agreement.

"It's ok izu. Your still a hero. I know that you'll save lots of people," y/n said to her brother. Izu looked at her with wide eyes. "You really think that?" He asked. The little girl nodded her head yes.

-time skip to years later in 7th grade izuku pov-

Since that day I have had my head lifted high. My sister and me are going to be hero's together in three years.

"Wow Izuku's so committed to this," Denki says in amazement. "Well of course he is he's wanted to be a hero since we were little kids," Bakugou mumbled. Speaking for the first time in awhile.

"Lets go were going to be late izuku! We need to leave now to be there on time!" My sister yelled. I mean it's still like half am hour till we needed to leave. "Ok I'm coming!" I yelled down.

-time skip to the end of the day-

"I would be doing career tests but lets face it you all want to be hero's!" The teacher yells. Everyone 'turns on' their quirk. "Settle down everyone no quirk usage in school," the teacher says. "So what school are you all going to choose. I can see Bakugou and y/n want to go to U.A. oh and Izuku."

"Oh no this is not going to end well," someone said.

"Oi! quirkless nerd your trying to get into U.A too!? I'm not going to allow that!!" Bakugou got up and blew up Izuku's desk.

Y/n got up. "What are you trying to do to izuku Bakugou," she said with lots of venum in her voice. Bakugou backed away a hint of fear on his face.

"No way Bakugou scared!?" Kiri said.

"Your going to leave my brother alone Bakugou!" She said again with more venom (if it was possible.) In her voice.

"Ok I see why he's scared," kiri said again.

Bakugou backed off just as the bell rang. Both izuku and y/n walked home in silence. They passed under a bridge. A green slim started to come out of it.

"What is that thing?" Mineta asked disused.

The slim enveloped izuku into itself. Y/n thou thou thought about what to do. She decided to punch it. She punched it and left it on the ground unconscious. She pulled izuku out.

"Gross," everyone said. After seeing izuku covered in slim.

I didn't have anything to bottle the slim into so I just left it probably going to regret that later. They continued walking and got back home.

"I'm sorry y/n," izu said. "No don't be it wasn't your fault you know I'll always protect you," y/n replied smiling.

"Well that's all for today. Byeeee!!" Amelia said snapping her fingers.
____________
Done took some time to write but I can finally put it out.