father

"What!?" Izuku and Nejire say. It was Izuku's second year at U.A and he had finally been told who his dad was.

At the end of the year the big three and izuku started becoming close friends. After the whole eri incident Mario had become close friends with izuku which lead to them all hanging out.

All during the summer the dekusquad and the big three would hang out when they weren't doing hero work that is.

Their second year was fast approaching. They were hoping it was less.... Tire-ing. Because of last year they were all in therapy. The school had made all of them do it. The people who needed it the most though were Izuku, katsuki, lida, and shoto. Those four were getting the most.

But the third week of second year Izuku was called to Nezu's office. There was a man with light blue hair and freckles and Nejire there too. That man was probably her father.

"So you probably don't know why I've called you here, Izuku. Well this man has come to talk to you." Nezu gets up and leads them to a private room. "Here you go please take as long as you need sir." And with That he left.

"So Midorya I have come to tell you about your father." Izuku looked at him in shock.

"W-what?!" Izuku said. "So I've brought you an Nejire here because it applys to you both."

"But your my dad," Nejire said. "Yes I am. But I'm also Izuku's father," the man said. "What!?!?" Both kids yelled.

"Well.... Izuku you've known your mom your whole life and never met your other parent. Same with Nejire but vis versa." he stoped for a moment. "Well I'm father to both of you and inko is mother to both of you. Nejire you probably don't remember when you were two. But me and inko decided it just wouldn't work out. I left with Nejire and she got you izu."

both of them were just sitting still trying to process what they had been told. "so.... Nejire... is.. my... sister?" the man or izuku and Nejire's father look at him for a moment before answering. "yes she is. your mother called my up to talk. she said that you needed a sorta father figure to talk to. you know after he died. it must have hit you hard. inko said that you've been isolating yourselve from everyone."

"his death was two weeks ago what do you expect. i'm surprised  she told you. they're keeping his death from the public." izuku said glumly.

"sorry to ask but who are you talking about Izuku?" Nejire asked. 

"His death was private. It was only told to those closest to him, you don't have to tell her if you don't want to izuku," he said.

Izuku shook his head. "No it's fine I'll tell her," Izuku took a shaky breath before continuing. "My mentor died. Toshinori Yagi or who you know as All Might." Izuku broke down crying.

Nejire went over to comfort Izuku. She rubbed his back remembering that calms him down.

Izuku called down enough to say,"he died in the hospital. His body just started failing. He knew it would come it just been hard."

Nejire comforted him. She knew that it was difficult to lose someone. She would trying and be an amazing sister to him forevermore.

-----------
Sorry this was a day late. My app just hates me. But it's published. 😀