what?

2020 put into situations. Just things that'll make you say what? Or huh? Or NANI? A bit like what the heck acidamia but also different as it's just situations.

-----------

Izuku walks to his desk at the back of the classroom. He passes kacchan's desk and sits down at his own desk. "M-morning kacchan," izu stutters out.

Kacchan looks back at izu. "Morning izuku," he said. Izu paused looked at kacchan with complete and utter fear in his eyes.

'So today's the day I'm going to die that or the world is ending.' Izuku continued to look at kacchan with fear for a couple minutes. Until kacchan looked back around at izu.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT DEKU!?" Kacchan yelled. Izu was beyond confused. Did he image it was he going mad. And there izu sat for the rest of the day questioning all his life.

---------------------------

Mr.Aizawa was angry at all the students. He had lost his trust in them and izuku knew this. He had been one of the ones to go and help save kacchan.

They had moved into the dorms and they were still trying to earn back mr.aizawa's trust. Izuku also knew only a few things help mr.aizawa's stress.

Cats, naps, coffee, and maybe mic? So izuku did the most logical thing and bought a cat to give to Aizawa. He walked into the teacher dorm house with it bundled up in his arms. He went over to aizawa and stood in front of him.

"What do you want problem child?" He asked boredly. "I have come bearing a gift and offering for you," Izu said.

He raised the smile kitten to show aziawa the fluffy calico kitten. Aizawa srunk back in discussed. "I don't like cats midoriya why did you bring me that?" Izuku was getting more confused.

---------------------------

Todoroki the boy known for hating his dad was sitting in the common room on the phone with him. Speaking as a son should. Politely.

Izu came over to him and mouthed "who you taking to?" Todoroki mouthed back "dad." Izuku was very worried at how collected and calm he was. "Love you dad see you next weekend... yeah... byeee." Izuku was mortified did todoroki just say 'love you dad!?!?'

---------------------------

Mineta was approaching one of the girls, momo, and izuku was getting concerned and was about to step forward. Until mineta just stopped next to momo and started up a conversation. Now izu was getting very concerned so he decided to bamboozle the class back.

----------------------------

The class was sitting in the common room at least some were. Izuku was in conversation with uraraka. When a certain boom boom boi walk in.

"Hey kastsuki I was wondering if we could have a quick chat outside," Izuku yelled across the common room. Kacchan visibly tensed. It had been years since deku had called him that and last time he did kacchan ended up beat up.

They went out to the hallway. "So katsuki, what are you and that class planing?" He ask the boy in front of ch him. Katsuki was still shuffling away slowly.

----------------------------

"Do you think midobro killed bakubro?" Kirishima asked. "Probably, I don't th ik NL I've ever heard him called him by his real name," pikachu added.

"Well let's plan his funeral," mina said sadly in a joking voice. "He will be missed," kiri added.

They started making preparations. Gathering students, flowers, and digging a grave behind the dorms.

A grave stone was added that said bakugou kastsuki he will be surely missed.

----------------------------

"W-we were planning a prank on you. For all of us to act weirder t-than we normally do," katsuki said shivering at the glare the speckled green haired boy in front of him stared.

"So you guys thought it would be funny to mess with me?" izuku asked. "Y-yes?"

"You know what katsuki? I'd say it's completely fine you guys can keep doing whatever this 'game' is," izuku said with a grin wanting to know how it would end.

--------------------------

"We gather here today to morn the lose of katsuki bakugou. He was a young brave boy who will be missed. We all cared for him, loved him, and knew him. We will all morn this death respectfully and continue trying to live our lives normally no matter how hard it may seem," Mina sad saddly leaning her head down with fake tears on her cheeks.

They all heard popping sounds coming from around the corner and the pomeranian who's death they were morning came around it. "What are you idiots doing!?" He yelled as he chased them the sound of explosions ringing in all their ears.

That had been quite an interesting week in class 1-a. Indeed it has been.