todoroki's corner

Todoroki bows and sits down. "Hello everyone and welcome to my first segment of this book. Now don't look behind that red curtain over there and we can get started."

(Muffled yells can be heard from behind the red curtain.) No they can not. Nothing is heard from behind the curtain!

Todoroki takes out a board labeled UA traitor. "Now I have compiled photos videos and other evidence that can prove who the traitor is.

After looking through whatever you guys call this amazon shop I've found what people like to call 'poster' characters. Myself, midoriya, bakugou, kirishima, ochako, and iida. I do not feel any of us to be the traitor. The fandom seems to love these characters and it wouldn't make sense for us to be the traitor.

Next we have the middle kids one of them is likely to be the traitor. These are jiro, momo, kaminari, mina, mineta, and asui.

Finally we have the background charte-" todoroki stops speaking as a loud thunk is heard from behind the curtain.

"-rs. These are shoji, Koda, sato, hagakure and ojiro. These will most likely not be it. Leaving us with the middle characters.

I feel the most likely to be the trait-" he stops again as the curtain. "Oh h-hello author.... to what d-do I owe t-the pleasure?" Todoroki says in a shakey tone.

"Give me back my book! You don't even own this. Your literary almost taking it word for word from some YouTube video. We all know the traitor is gonna be kamiri, okay!"

Watch that

Todoroki takes back over the book. "I still haven't talked about how stain and aziawa coukd be brother or even twins!!"

The author sighs. "No."

"Okay but like look at it. They have the same body type, the same red flash of their eyes when they use their quirks, and even same eye type, stain even based his costume off of Aizawa-sensei's."

Todoroki tried to finish but the author stopped him. "No this is like the third time you've taken over to tell the readers your theories. I'm sure they don't want to hear anymore."

Todoroki looked sad as b.c he exited. "I'm sorry for that interruption. Do you guy like hear his theories should I make this todoroki cirner a thing like he can talk to others characters and try and find out different things? Well byeeee."