update

Hay y'all. Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been moving to a new house. I've had homework and a bunch of other stuff. Like worrying over things I can't control, like covid.

I'm very sorry for not posting. I'm planning on posting soon. I'm trying to think of things but I'm stuck so...

Give me more ideas for what to post. I've got writers block. I need some ideas. If you want them to react to something, plz make it clean. No swear word or other things.

Also would y'all like a Q&A? If you do say something like heck yea I want that or no way I want to read that trash. Just comment and tell me your thoughts.

(Meme time)

(Extra thingy)

(Extra thingy)

All the students and there teachers are brought back to were they were a few hours ago. They had just watched izuku sing. His/her voice was like a angle.

"So izu will you sing for us now?" Uraraka asked. Deku flushed a bit red. "Uh.. Well.. O-O-k" momo made a microphone box thingy.

Izuku stood in front of everyone. The music started. "(Insert believer by imagine dragons.)" The class started at him for a moment.

A couple of them rose to their feet and gave him a standing ovation. Then more joined in. "That was amazing midoriya!" Shouted jiro. Some people noded in agreement.

He was now the center of attention, then a knock came on the door. It opened to revile class 1-b and their teacher. "Keep down the ruckus." Their teacher said angrily.

"You always want to be center of attention huh? You all are losers for thinking that way! We will surpa-" monama was cut off, literally. He fall to the ground being held by the class president, "sorry about him. He's so trashy sometimes." She waved as her class left. Class 1-a grinded at each other. Then Aizawa started the lessons like normal.

END

Hope y'all are staying safe and healthy. At least covid is going down in some country's. I hope the numbers keep decreasing everywhere. I hope y'all aren't going too crazy. Bidding y'all a goodnight, morning, or midday Byeeeeee!