friends

-deku pov-

after the last one we weren't as excited at before. people kept giving all might and bakugo dirty looks. We all were sitting

"Hello and welcome back!" Amelia said to the crowd. "Hi/hello," people said back to her. "Today we will be watching a world in which Deku grows up with less bullying. Ha also has a quirk at a young age. Lets go!" Amelia said as the lights dimmed and the screen turned on.

The seen starts out with Bakugo and Deli sitting on swings in the park. They're sitting side-by-side on them. There are some other kids in the park playing. "You mean it?!" Little Deku asks Bakugo. "Of course!" Bakugo replies.

"There so cute!" The girls screech. Izuku blushes.

"This is in preschool and that's my best friend kacchan. We met that year and became very Close friends." It shows izuku and kachan hugging. Then it show kachan making small explosions in his hands. Then it shows the class watching them "cool!" Someone said.

"Your quirk developed so earlier Bakugo." Momo said. "Usually kids get them in elementary school."

"We became such close friends. He kept telling me I would get one soon. We kept growing closer."

"This is so much better than now." Deku said. "I wish it went this way." Some people looked at deku sadly.

Then it shows Isuzu looking a little older. "When I was in 3rd grade I started having weird things would happen. Objects would float around my head." It shows izuku with all might action figures, knifes, and his clothes floating around him.

"Is that a knife!?" All might said. "That's a good quirk." Shoto said.

"I didn't know how to control it. but my mom who had the same power bit weaker trained me up a bit." It shows his mom with him training him after school. "In middle school I was one of the best. The only one Better than me was my friend. We protected each other. I was able to control his explosions to make them go further. Everyone was scared of us."

"Woah someone being scared of deku in middle school? I doubt it. The nerd is weak and pathetic!" Bakugo said. There were some angry looks given to him by teachers and students.

"We were both trying out for UA. We thought it best to work together to get in. So when he was going to be crushed I rushed in to save him. Same with me." It showed izuku about to be crushed. Bakugo rushed in and hit the robot with his quirk. "Come on buddy." He said lifting him up and taking them away.

"I am also confident with girls." It shows him walking up to uraraka after the exam. "Hello." Uraraka turns to izuku. "Oh hi. I'm uraraka. What's your name." Izuku looks back to see Bakugo giving him a thumbs up. "My name's izuku. I saw you earlier and just couldn't get your smile out of my head."

Deku blushed. Bakugo looked ready to explode. Uraraka also blushed. "I just can imagine bakugo like this." Said Kirishima.

Uraraka blushed like a tomato. "So I was wondering if you want to hang out some time." Izuku said confidently. "U-uh sure." She replied.

"that worked better than I thought it would at the time. We are now dating." It showed them holding hands.

"Don't we still attack in this world." Shigaraki says clearly annoyed. "Well yes but those fights were unimportant to the story line." Amelia replies.

"We were puppetmaster and the torch. We were not sidekick nor one pro hero. We were a team working well together." It shows bakugo making an explosion in his hand then izuku sending it off flying into the distance.

"Wow that was cool!" Everyone shouts.

"We will be the first people to graduate as a team. We will go on to be the greatest number one team there ever will be!" The scream goes black as izuku finished.

"That was amazing!" A lot of people say. "I liked that one a lot more." Some others say. "Tomorrow there will be another one. Goodbye for now friends." Amelia says snapping her finger teleporting every one back.

------------------------------------
I hope y'all liked it. (606 words.) I really liked writing it. If you have a good idea for a world then tell me in the comments! Byeeeee 👋