dangerous brother

Hay everyone. I just kinda got an idea for a world. So yeah. I don't know who to react to what. So if y'all just want to pretend to be charters in the chat and react. it would be a good way to break the 4th wall and get the readers involved.

*rips 4th wall*

Hop in and pretend and rp as the characters.
----------------

Tenko Midoriya(handy man) was an only child. He was 4 when his brother was brought into the world.

His brother or Izuku Midoriya, had green Hair, green eyes. And was always smiling and laughing. He only occasionally cried.

The first time Tenko held him was when he came to the hospital to see his brother. They shared some things in looks. He held the baby close but he started to cry so he gave him back to his mom. (Picture above but, with out the gloves.)

Tenko had white hair with green tips, he had green eyes a bit darker shade than his brothers, and he was always wearing some all might merch. He adored the hero.

Inko Midoriya always told her first son he looked like his dad. The winner white hair.(exsept for the tips.) And the dark eyes. When his father left after she had izuku. she could tell her son was heart broken.

She would tell him it's going to be okay. She had a stable job so she could keep providing for the family of three.

Then one day about two weeks after Tenko turned 5, izuku was around 1, they noticed weird things. Tenko's neck would always itch. He kept scratching till it was red raw.

His mom took him to the doctor. They suggested the quirk doctor as it could be the side effect of a quirk.

-At the doctor-

"Your son has a very.... Interesting quirk miss. It seems that he can disintegrate things and people. We can do further testing if you want." The doctor said.

She looked at her son with questioning eyes. "How did you come to this conclusion?" She asked. She had noticed her son was just standing there when they came back.

"Well *clears throat like a Karen.* he disintegrated anything we made him touch." Inko made an ohhh face and nodes.

"Yes you can take him back for testing again. How long do you suppose it should take?" Inko asked. The doctor thought for a moment. "Probably a couple of hours. He will be with some of our child specialists." She noded her head.

-at the Midoriya household izu pov-

After I got out of the car, me and mommy went inside. "Mommy is b-brofer ok?" I said crying a bit.

She looked down at me with a smile on her face. "Of course izuku. He's just having some tests done on him and his quirk." She answered.

I go and play with my toys after mommy sets my tears. "I am her!" I shout with my all might action figure swoping in to save the hurt action figure next to me.

-some time later 3rd person-

Izuku lay on his bed, hand rapped around his all might action figure. Quite snores coming from him. His breath even.

Inko peaked into the room before texting her friend, Misuki. (Hopefully spelled that right.)

Mama_broccoli: hay can you come over to watch izu?

Angerymom: sure inko. Can I bring my brat?

Mama_ broccoli: sure just make sure to not let him wake izu. He's asleep. See you soon.

Inko got her bag ready. She brought some snacks for her child and his drink. She heard a knock at the front door.

She went to open it. She found her friend holding her sleeping child. Katsuki could really be adorable when he wasn't mad about everything.

"Thank you again." Inko said hugging her friend and rushing out to her car. "No problem," her friend replied back.

Izu pov

I awoke to my door opening. I looked over to see a tired kac-chan. "Hi kac-chan," I said sleepily.

Kac-chan came over to me. "Hi izu," kac-chan said tiredly. He came over and lay down on my bed.

I was used to sleeping with kac-chan. We had sleepovers all the time.

Kac-chan snuggled into izuku.(not in a gay way. No dirty thoughts please.) I hugged my best friend.

-with inko-

Inko sat in the waiting room for some time before being called back. "Hi Ms.Midoriya, your son has finished his testing. We have concluded his quirk only works with 5 fingers. We have gotten him some special gloves until he learns to control it or something else of that type happens."

Inko looked at her son. He was wearing gloves that had all the fingers cut off but his pointer and thumb.

"Hi mom," he said quietly. "Hi," inko replied and looked at the doctor. "Thank you so much doctor." They left the doctor and went back home.

They found izuku and Kasuki cuddling. Awww was all inko thought as they looked into izu's room.

Tenko was glad he found a way to control his quirk. He knew something bad could have happened if the didn't go to the doctor and he was glad to have stoped whatever could have happened. He knew with his quirk it would have been horrible for him.

-time skip 4 years-

Izuku was 5 now. He learned why his brother had to wear the gloves all the time. He still loved his brother.

Even if others hated him for having a villain quirk he didn't care. He kept his brothers spirit up.

-smol time skip-

It was Izuku's birthday. The best peasant izuku could get was a quirk and that's what he got.

His quirk was a mixed up version of his dads/brothers quirk. It was called: disintegratecall. He could only disintegrate items and any item he had disintegrated he could 'call' back. So say izuku disintegrated a sword. He could bring it back in his hand.
Drawbacks: if used too often it can cause him to get nasty headaches/migraines.

He and his brother were out of Society together and that's all that mattered. They were together.

_________________
(1039 word)
Hay y'all. Hope you enjoyed the update. It took some brainstorming and searching google to find but there it was in all it's glory. 😅😁

Have a nice night, morning, or day. Byeeeeeee!
(*snap*)